CH 15 || This Is Our Match!

Hiya, I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I just couldn't will myself to write these past few weeks because writer's block and school is kicking my ass, so I apologize for prolonging the final chapter of the Sports Festival Arc.

I haven't felt my best and I feel like it's affecting my writing (so I've been writing other things to help me)

Not beta read, but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

「 With this, the final match will be between Todoroki and BoBoiBoy! 」 Present Mic exclaimed, the cheers of the crowd echoing the stadium.

Shouto was stunned. He hadn't seen the entire fight, but he saw the rain of red lightning. Upgraded elements, that's what they said. Now, BoBoiBoy has used five out of his seven elements. It was clear to him which elements the brunet was going to use against him.

Half-Cold Half-Hot versus Fire and Water—Fire and Ice.

Tearing his eyes away from the stage, Shouto turned to leave. He still needed to think. Walking through the halls, he finds himself nearing the nurse's office again, his mind subconsciously taking him for some reason. He reached out to the door handle but stopped when he heard voices from the other side of the door.

「 I've healed you enough to allow you to walk for now. 」 Recovery Girl's voice said, the elderly nurse having just finished healing Midoriya he assumed.

「 Thank you very much, 」 replied Midoriya's voice.

「 I will not heal injuries like this anymore. 」 Recovery Girl' voice stated, earning gasps from two other voices and Shouto himself. 「 You must find a way for him to have better control of his power in a way that is not so self-destructive. 」

Shouto felt the guilt churn in his stomach, the voices muffling in the background. Why did his subconscious bring him here? To make him feel guilt-ridden? He doesn't get to think about it any longer as the door abruptly swings open, and he is now face-to-face with a surprised Midoriya.

「 T-Todoroki-kun?! What are you doing here? 」 Midoriya asked, understandably taken aback.

「 Could I speak with you for a moment? 」 Shouto's lips moved on their own, but for some reason, he knew why he said it.

Midoriya's eyes widened, he turned to look at the skinny blond man as if to ask for permission while the man gave him a nod. Turning back to the heterochromic teen, Midoriya offered him a small smile. 「 Sure! Do you want to talk on the way to your waiting room? 」

Shouto simply nodded in response as Midoriya bid Recovery Girl and the blond skinny man goodbye, and the two were off. They remained silent for a second until Midoriya asked, 「 What did you want to talk about, Todoroki-kun? 」

Thinking over his words for a moment, Shouto replied with his own inquiry, 「 Was this your intention when you forfeited our match? For me to face BoBoiBoy in the finals? 」

「 Sort of? 」 Izuku answered with a shrug. 「 Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to make it to the finals and fight BoBoiBoy myself but... I probably won't make it far in my current condition.

Shouto couldn't help but feel the guilt bubble up a bit. He hesitates, about to say something when Midoriya beats him to it. 「 Man... I would've beaten you in that tiebreaker if it was a wrestling match. Too bad. 」 Midoriya sighed, smiling at the heterochromic teen, but he didn't look upset nor mad as Shouto had thought he would be.