CH 4 || Visitors

Hiya! Here's the second chapter! Not beta read. Hope you enjoy it!

Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
---------

Let me go... His voice quivered, raspy as he attempted to pry his hands off of him. Laughter echoed, maniacal and loud, making him flinch the sound.

What are you going to do about it? He said mockingly before smashing his face to the ground. He gasped out, the shock and pain washing over his body as he felt something spill.

Time to end this once and for all. He could hear him approach, his footsteps loud as he desperately tried to crawl away.

He couldn't even think as he watched himself get thrown around, his body burned and shivered, his blood splattered everywhere. From afar, he could hear the voices of his friends, their shouts and yells.

Farewell, BoBoiBoy.

Terror filled him as he watched as a bright light came blasting towards him. A scream erupted from his mouth, while he was laughing, as his body burned, it burned!

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

---------

【 STOP IT! 】 BoBoiBoy screamed out.

His eyes snapped open, jolting up from the bed, heart pounding against his chest. He was covered in cold sweat, his whole body trembling, as he wrapped his arms around himself. His eyes flickered, scanning the room hastily, before shutting them close as he tried to calm his breathing.

【 I'm okay... Retak'ka's gone... I defeated him... 】 BoBoiBoy told himself, repeating self-assurances to himself, counting in his head as his breathing slowed down.

That's right, just breathe. Breathe, 1, 2, 3, 4. Hold your breath, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Now breathe out, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Nice and easy.

It takes a moment, but he manages to calm himself down. With his mind clearer, he finally takes a good look at his surroundings. Everything was white, from the walls to the curtains. His eyes then trailed himself, his left arm was bandaged up, and there was an IV on his right hand's wrist. Bringing his hands up to his head, he could feel the soft material of bandages around his head.

Then it clicks, he was at a hospital.

It reminded him that he hasn't actually gone to a hospital on Earth for years. Even as a kid, with all of those injuries he gained, he somehow managed to avoid getting admitted to the hospital. He was usually able to just patch himself up.

And with him working with TAPOPS, this meant they had advanced alien technology that didn't need him to be admitted to a hospital. Plus it would have been a hassle to teleport to a hospital on Earth and have to explain everything.

Staring at his bandaged arm, his brows furrowed as he gently caressed the spot where his arm got disintegrated. His eyes widen when he finally registers his missing watch. Panic begins to build up, his breath quickening as he spun his head around.