CH 14 || Everything You've Got

Hiya! New chapter is here!

Before we start, I might not be able to put out the next chapter next week since my Quarterly Exams are next week (it's tomorrow) so it might be late. Aside from that, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Not beta read, but I hope you still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

With the eight match's conclusion, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's wrestling match was underway, the two finally regaining strength after their one-on-one duel. BoBoiBoy watched the match, but couldn't help but glance at Izuku's empty seat every now and then. The greenet had left, most likely to prepare for his second match, but he must've left earlier to find his defeated friend.

And BoBoiBoy would be right. Izuku made his way to his designated waiting room but also Uraraka's. Before he could make it there, however, he finds himself bumping into Bakugou on the way.

「 Whoa, K-Kacchan? 」 Izuku stuttered out, tensing at the sight of the spiky blond.

Bakugou had a less than eager response to Izuku, 「 What the—? What the hell do you want?! Die, scum! 」 He yelled loudly, irritated by the sight of the greenet.

「 Oh, well, I'm next, so... I was going to get ready in the waiting room... 」 Izuku mutters, pointing to himself, as he robotical moves forward. 「 Also, congrats on winning the first round... Later... 」

「 That was your idea, wasn't it? That damned desperate plan. 」 Bakugou suddenly said, making the greenet stop in his tracks.

「 You just have to be annoying, don't you? What the hell— 」

「 It wasn't. 」 Izu interrupted, earning a shocked look from the blond.

「 All of it... Uraraka-san planned it all thinking about how she could beat you. 」 Izuku stated, glancing over his shoulder to stare Bakugou straight in the eyes, 「 If you thought that was annoying, that was because... Uraraka was leading you around by the nose! 」

—————————

「 Hey, Bakugou! 」 Sero greeted the spiky blond upon noticing him returning, 「 That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy. 」

「 Even if it was because of the match-up, you played an amazing villain, Bakugou-chan. 」 Tsuyu commented nonchalantly.

「 Shut up! Be quiet! 」 Bakugou shouted, not taking kindly to their comments, as he took his seat.

Kaminari sighed, 「 But man, I can't believe you were able to aim such a huge blast at a frail girl. 」 He remarked, shaking his head a little.

Bakugou only scoffed at the blond's statement. 「 What part of her was frail? 」 He mumbled, but no one heard except a good hearing BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy let a small smile form on his lips. It was strange to hear the spiky blond say something like that, but it just goes to show, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

The brunet focused back on the seventh match that was finally concluding. 「 The draw from the seventh match of the first round, Kirishima and Testutetsu! 」 Present Mic exclaimed. 「 The winner of their arm wrestling match to decide who advances to the second round is... 」