CH 1 || Clash & Collide

This chapter and the future chapters to come are and will not fully beta read (but I'll do it at a later date).

Also !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
--------------------------

When he fell . . . he fell hard. The thin layer of ice brittle as he plummeted down from the heights above. Ice breaking like glass as the shivering temperatures consumes him. His vision starts getting blotchy, heavy eyelids inviting him to sleep.

Cold. 】 His only thought as he sank into the depths of the river. With barely no any energy left in his body, he couldn't even lift a finger, exhaustion soon engulfs him. 【 Maybe I could rest my eyes for a bit? Yeah, only for a moment. Then I'll wake up. 】 He thought as he let darkness surround him, falling into a deep slumber. Asleep, he drifts down and something tugs him down hard.

Then, there was a loud splash, and four figures came diving down into the waters below, squinting their eyes when they were met with a sudden bright light. As its glow dies down, they simultaneously let out a gasp. Their friend was gone. And there were only strands of white hair floating about and a small vibrant amethyst crystal sinking down.

---------

When Izuku fell, he fell with a scream. One moment he was facing off against the mist-like villain with his teacher and classmates, the next he was suddenly dropped into a large body of water. Izuku opened his eyes, taking in his new surroundings. He concluded that he got here because of the mist villain's warping Quirk.

His mind ran wild, recalling how the mist villain introduced the group as the 'League of Villains', talking about how they planned to kill All Might, disappointment in the villain's voice when the said hero was absent. These villains want to kill the Symbol of Peace, his idol; his mentor! Izuku can't help but think, 「 What the heck is going on right now?!

As he begins to swim up back to the surface, from the corner of his eye, he spots something. A gasp almost escapes his lips when his eyes land on an unconscious figure-a boy around his age-a few meters away from him, drifting deeper underwater. How did he not see him earlier? A thought that was dismissed in an instant.

Instinctively, Izuku reaches out to the boy, protectively linking an arm around the brunette's. For a moment, he almost forgets that he was underwater until the need for oxygen snaps him back to the present. He swims up with the unconscious teen, holding his breath as long as he can, they were almost there until . . .

Eyes shoot wide open, the greenette lets out a muffled yell when he notices a villain rushing towards them at an alarming speed. Izuku braces himself, protecting the unconscious boy with his body as he waits for the impact. Before the villain could attack, however, Asui comes out of nowhere with Mineta hanging by her arm and kicks the villain right on the side of his face.

「 Midoriya-chan! 」 She called out. And in quick succession, she opened her mouth, her tongue flying forward as it wrapped around Izuku's torso tightly. She kicks off of the villain's face, propelling them up to the surface and pushing the villain down.

Now up at the surface, Asui places Izuku down on the ship as gently as she could, the greenette sputtering out the water that entered his system and subsequently letting go of the unconscious boy beside him. Groaning slightly in pain, he directed his attention to the frog girl-his savior-who was climbing onto the ship after throwing Mineta on board with a loud thud.