CH 19 || From A Hero To A Villain

I'M NOT DEAD! If you haven't seen my recent announcements, to summarize, I brunt out and couldn't write for the life of me. I'm sorry for disappearing for months @~@ I'm doing my best to make up for the lost time.

Not beta read, but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

Shouta did not want BoBoiBoy to join him on this case, but after some convincing from his colleagues, he begrudgingly decided to see if BoBoiBoy was up for it. He noticed the brunet acting a bit off on the way back to his apartment, and since Tsukauchi had came by the school to inform him of the hero killer case and to update him on the intruder case, he could only speculate that BoBoiBoy must've been told the news before him.

He was worried. Even now, after tossing the boy his hero costume and telling him to get ready, he still felt that pit in his stomach. Once BoBoiBoy was done changing into his hero costume, the brunet quickly went through his phone, mumbling about texting his friends about going to Hosu City too. Were there other students' besides Iida and BoBoiBoy going to Hosu? Shouta wondered.

Once he affirmed that he was ready, Shouta gestured to him to follow. On the way out, Mako and Kumo ran up to them, curling around their legs, as the two smiled and bid goodbye to the cats. Shouta made sure to lock the apartment shut as BoBoiBoy went ahead to get into the car. Shouta barely used the vehicle outside of using it to get to school and back, but he was grateful he had one.

The drive to Hosu was filled with Shouta giving BoBoiBoy instructions on what to do when they get there. The most important one was also the one he repeated incessantly. ​​「 If you encounter the Hero Killer, notify me immediately, assess the situation, and only if necessary, engage in combat carefully. 」 Eraser Head said. BoBoiBoy didn't argue, nodding in complete understanding.

They were heading towards Hosu City's police station when it happened.

The sight of smoke in the distance was the first warning, then the screams of the citizens on the streets as they ran the opposite direction. And then, they spotted the Nomus. Eraser Head's gaze hardened on the creature, it looked different from the Nomu they had encountered in the USJ, but he simply left that observation in the back of his mind. They moved.

​​「 BoBoiBoy, help evacuate the area! 」 Eraser Head ordered as he and the teen ran out of the car with him rushing towards the Nomu while BoBoiBoy helped the panicked citizens to a safe area. ​​「 When you're done, kid, look for more citizens that need help. 」 BoBoiBoy nodded, about to run off when Eraser Head reminded him.

​​「 And if you find the Hero Killer... 」

​​「 ...I notify you immediately, assess the situation, and only if necessary, engage in combat carefully. 」 BoBoiBoy repeated the pro hero's words.

​​「 Be smart. Now go! 」 Eraser Head yelled, before focusing on the Nomus, as the teen ran off.

He could only trust the teen now, praying that the teen will be okay.

—————————

The city was filled with chaos. BoBoiBoy had a hard time helping the panicked citizens, but he did his best. He leaped from on rooftop to another as Taufan, eyes darting from one side to the other, as he searched for any more citizens in need. He stops atop one of the buildings' roofs, a festering thought in his mind plaguing him.