08. Enemies

(Author:

I am making myself suffer by making other life's miserable than it already is. I shall now succumb to my eternal hate for human lives.

Bow.)

Y/n and Bakugo stared at each other for a minute.

Both shackled down to a wooden chair while listening to Shigaraki's speech which both students are particularly not interested about.

After more than a minute, the blonde hissed. "What now?" He asked in irritation as Y/n's gaze had not left him--he did like how her attention was towards him but he had a pride to uphold and needed to keep his Bakugo image.

Y/n hummed. "Are you going to survive in an explosion?" She asked, tilting her head in a questioning manner.

He didn't answer the question. But by expression, he clearly wouldn't survive it. "How the fuck did they even capture you?" He instead asked.

"I don't know." She responded with a shrug. The wounds to her side have all healed up while she was asleep. "Well I do remember being electrecuted so that must be it." She explained.

"For someone who's been kidnapped, you're pretty much calm." Magne spoke, taking a sip on her refreshments as she looked at the two students conversing.

"Abduction. I'm pretty much experienced." She nonchalantly admitted making Bakugo perk up his head to look at her wide eyed.

"What the fuck ceiling bitch! Who the fuck wants to abduct you?!" The angry pomeranian asked.

Y/n wanted to laugh but seeing that the situation was serious, she decided to keep it serious. Being in the underground for seven years isn't a joke when you're weak. Bad guys are everywhere and Y/n is pretty much a child that was prone to being kidnapped.

It was already luck that her brother is Levi. Thanks to that thug, Y/n's abduction case lessened but did not stopped. And the oh-so-successful people from Marley succeeded in doing so.

"Hey, answer me!" Bakugo screamed.

"Katsuki, we are facing each other. I beg you tone your voice down." Y/n scolded. "It's been countless of times. But most are just attempts from slave traders."

"Stop nagging me ceiling bitch!-- the fuck did you just say?! Isn't your brother a fucking corporal?!"

Y/n sighed. "This isn't time to be talking about that, right?"

"Oh, so you're brother's a corporal?" Dabi scoffed. "I thought he's just a short tempered old man when I saw him."

Well, it was true... Y/n pursed her lips.

Bakugo on the other hand, glared at the raven haired villain. "What the fuck are you saying. Y/n, do you know this burned ass?!"

"We're basically acquainted. Isn't that right?" Dabi turned his head towards the female who simply pondered but didn't have any expression of disagreement on her face which pissed the explosive blonde even more.

"Stop fantasizing over an underage brat and stick with the plan!" Shigaraki angrily slammed his bottle on the counter table in frustration.

Dabi turned to the pale haired villain and shrugged. "I'm pretty sure you're the same but I won't press that against you, nutjob." He pointed out.

To the mini boss' irritation, he turned around from his stool and glared at the half-burnt male. Then his glare turned to Y/n who moved her head as soon as she noticed the seeping bloodlust from the man-child.

"This is your final warning Y/n Ackerman. Join the league or be destroyed by it." He stated coldly.

"I refuse--"