Extra Chapter : The Cat Dad

Seeing as I have a 10 lbs cat on my stomach sleeping casually not wanting to disturb it, I thought: "Oh, I didn't know my bladder could hold still for two hours!"

Another day of the weekend.

Ah, the peace and quiet life of 1-A resumed while at Y/n's room petting the cats that added up to seventeen little devils.

Most of the time, they go there to relax their minds and recharge by the power of cuteness. But one cat in particular was the hardest to approach.

This cat with pure black silky fur was a beauty. It's blue eyes watched the other cats blankly as he sat on top of the highest cat tree, sitting there while his tail made a slow swaying motion.

The cat's name was king. Named by Y/n respectively as he seemed to make any and all cats submit to him in defeat whenever there was an argument between cats. Usually, they were territorial creatures, so staying in one room can cause chaos. However, King, the ruler of this room is the god of peace and equity in this small castle.

He never liked acting cute in front of humans, except his beautiful human mother: Y/n. She is the real queen of this kingdom and when she is here, King is nothing but a tamed spoiled little prince.

King had been here as the twelfth cat to be sheltered. He is an intelligent cat who can control his fellow cats to behave as he did not want to make his mom feel troubled.

The proud cat, living up to his name had maintained the glory of being the ruler. Blinking twice, he saw some human eyes looking at him and realized the curious gazes of his mother's lowly human acquaintances called 'classmates'.

"How come this black cat always stay here like this?" Kirishima asked while carrying the mixed coloured orange, black and white kitten in hand.

King huffed and looked away.

"Woah, the attitude!" Mina added surprised.

Kaminari saw this and laughed. "Don't bother. That cat only likes his mom. He scratches people who touches him." He replied.

"Mom?" The curious redhead raised an eyebrow.

"Who else, Y/n, of course!"

"Where's Y/n?" Realizing the room owner gone, Midoriya suddenly asked.

"She said she's going to purchase some more litter box and cat tree." Momo recalled the young Ackerman mentioning it.

"Mom..." Asui suddenly hummed. "If so, then the one who can tame that black cat is the dad, right?"

Upon this shocking questions, the boys' heads perked up all at the same time. Their eyes suddenly brimming with enthusiasm into trying to appease King.

King's blue eyes stared back with a blank look. 'Meow~' his voice trailed before looking out the window as if he just called them 'idiots, leave me alone'.

Seeing this challenge, they began to compete for King's attention and win the title to be called his cat dad. Which means being technically a parent whose partnered up with Y/n.

All they need was King's approval!

And preparing his holy eye drops, Aizawa was in for a pack of second hand embarrassment that will come from his students.

"Blackie~ let's play!"

"Blackie, blackie, I have some treats!"

"Blackie--"

Blackie my ass!

If the cat could talk, he might've cursed this try hard humans! How dare they call him blackie? Is he a dog? His name is King! Don't even think about being a dad if you don't even know your son's name!