22. Royal Blood

Phantasma here! Thanking you for you votes and never ending support to this ff ♡♡♡

Line up and let big brother Phantasma give ya sum headpats >^_^<

I don't have any new art so I'll use this old one for a while.

Y/nology fact notebook 101:

●Y/n's closest bestfriend is Krysta/Historia because they were always partnered up in combat training until they became close despite how Ymir disliked it sometimes.

●Y/n's second closest friends are Sasha and Connie. Their duo always amazed her for funny reasons.

●Her second closest friends would have been Reiner and Bertoldt if the incident didn't happen. It's because their attutudes clicked and were mature in aspects and are leader like.

●Y/n wakes up exactly 4 am on the dot with or without alarm. So she never used her alarm clock anymore.

●Eri is the first child she's ever hugged.

●Y/n likes cornflower(well, favourite flower is different from the flower you like. I just search the German's national flower. Lol.)

Cornflower

Cornflower

"Stand up." Historia said.

All soldiers complied but Y/n was suddenly pushed back by the strong embrace.

The heroes were surprised seeing their very own hero Ackerman being embraced by a queen. Now they've began to nervously recall if there was ever a time that they've messed with her as they watched how close she was to royalty.

Meanwhile Aizawa's thoughts, after he asked Erwin what is his thoughts on Reiss family name, he only smiled and told him what dog blood transpired on his favourite tv drama.

However, now he was able to know the reason. Historia's last name was Reiss. Y/n's maternal name is also a Reiss. And somehow, looking a bit closer, there is a certain resemblance between the two.