18. WHAT THE F--

A meeting was held.

An emergency as titans had appeared almost everywhere randomly as if out of control.

Worse...

They all had family.

Either a mother, a father, a son or a daughter. It didn't choose anyone, it randomly chose someone regardless of age and gender.

(I'm curious about titan babies tho-- I watched the live action years ago so that's how I imagined them until now. But I wonder if master Isayama make a baby titan... will it be meme worthy?)

Y/n stood beside the door of the office like a guard. Hand was on her back while the meeting was being discussed in Endeavor's (I freakin paused for thirty seconds before finally remembering this fire fairy's hero name!) Office.

All faces were serious including Levi's who had joined in. The squad were outside waiting for their captain and Y/n to come out. The group were still in their uniform. Considering that they are now under a certain bigshot's (Overhaul) sponsor, their uniform was remodelled with the same material's as Y/n's.

Their safety was to be ensured. As of now, they were the only one who's capable enough to slay a giant five times their size so it's reasonable to put extra care.

The uniform was also eye catching. No one in Endeavor's hero agency could not resist looking at the youngsters who wore them.

With Y/n's debut as the youngest hero in japan, this uniform and logo certainly is memorable to anyone who would watch it. How the cape with that insignia fluttered like a flag of a nation.

It somehow felt like this mark symbolizes a hero of its own. Claiming itself a dignified air in which allows one to raise his head up strong and proud.

They were all young, close to Y/n's age. But they were experienced soldiers already. It was already surprising. As if Y/n Ackerman wasn't enough to shake the hero world, these 'elite' titan slayers even appeared and showed their strength to the world as quirkless heroes.

It was unbelievable.

Now, a lot of quirkless admired them greatly. This was a revolutionary announcement. To show the world that they are capable, they have their own power and they can do what people with quirks can't.

Meanwhile, inside the conference room. A paper had been passed through the group to see. Images of disasters caused by titans had already became a daily casualty. The damage is heartbreaking and the mental strain from witnesses is fatal.

Who wouldn't be traumatized seeing the person beside you being bitten in half while alive?

It would seem so, that this problem had reached the point where Zeke became an S+ class villain in the heroes' eyes. As the core reason of this sudden disasters, he is probably even more tiresome than OFA.

Soon, Tsukauchi, who took charge of the meeting began to explain.

"As of now, the villain Zeke's main target locations are three. Nothing much exceeded to other cities so we are quite hopeful that he won't terrorize any city soon." He said. "Also, the number of crime on said locations had also been increasing."

"I think it's only because Zeke was familiar of the area which is why he limited himself to only those three." Aizawa spoke.

"Yes, that's also our speculation. As he is a foreigner, it is most likely that he is more familiar within this range of area than any other cities." Tsukauchi replied.

"Recently, we recieved a video email to anonymous. But upon reviewing the tape, we confirmed that it was the same villain."

He reached out for the remote and turned on the projector screen. It hung up on the ceiling which allowed the audience to see front without interference except for the person who would stand in front.