23. Moon and Water Transgression

Phantasma will explain the worlds and quirk in a more fanfic detail. Lmao.

If you are sleepy, good luck to your sleepy state as well because I'll be tackling supernatural and science stuff. Lol.

And apologies since this chapter will be fearsomely boring. I did not think this through just suddenly came into my brain while I was eating crisps 😅😅😅

.

.

.

There was a short dead air in the atmosphere before the queen leaned on the table and entwined her hands together, looking at the girl with interest.

"I see. Can you explain to me in detail?" Historia asked.

Y/n nodded and arranged her thoughts before continuing to speak.

"When I fell into the river, I happened to be transported somewhere else. The same thing happened to Reiner and then to me again during a rainy day on my patrol during internship. My teacher and classmates in hero course were also transported due to a broken sink, deeming them missing for days before returning." She started.

"The next months that it happened was the appearance of titans in different places involved with water. The riverside, the fountain, and the pool. The appearance of my brother and his squad also happened when they where in the sea. Commandant Shadis who happened to be... ahem... in his bath. I do not have sufficient evidence for Zeke Jeager's appearance, but he is a new enemy in this country and the one in possession of the beast titan. And finally, Paradis, who emerged out of the beach. This are all proof that water is mainly responsible for this incident."

"That's right. We speculate that there is a power in motion." Aizawa followed. "I have called one of our hero to explain further, but we're going to have to wait for him a little."

"Hero? Who?" Tsukauchi asked. Other heroes were also confused. Can someone explain how an entire country appear out of nowhere?

"Are you perhaps pertaining to sir Phantasma?" Historia asked. Remembering the person accompanying her friend and the one who explained most of the situation to them.

"Yes--"

"Tada~!!!" A young man appeared behind the sleep deprived teacher, presenting himself. "I have been summoned!"

"You are late."

"I was having tea. You can never say no to Hatter's tea." He said and made a chair appear out of nowhere beside Aizawa and sat.

"Then is it okay if you grace us with your findings?" Pixis asked, took out his alcohol stash and took a sip.

Everyone stared at him while he smiled back. "In every main world, there are alternate worlds and it is not impossible for two or three worlds within it to merge into one."

"And what does that imply?"

"A book can take you anywhere, what's the difference of it in reality? Although this is a one in a million chances to occur, but it doesn't say it hasn't happened before." He placed his book on the table and started. "Per say, an example being the appearance of quirk!"

The heroes sitting on the table seemed to be shocked by his sudden example. But he continued.

"Everyone back then are just ordinary people, quirkless or without special supernatural abilities. It was only until a baby from China showed said certain abilities that he can emit light before it spread out to the entire world so suddenly. Isn't that least bit suspicious from the start?" He paused for a moment and let everyone internalise the current explanation.