26. Meet and Greet

I THINK I NEED A CO-AUTHOR RN. Or  suggestions.

It's already earning cobwebs because of the lack of attention. Lol. So I'm gonna need lots and lots of suggestions from readers. 

I'm not really on a slump, I just lost a lot of braincells and don't know how to continue it.

So yeh... heh...

Enjoy~

.

.

It's the beginning of the hero licensing exams for the young aspiring students of different schools.

While Y/n did not need to participate, she still joined the bus ride to cheer on her classmates on the bleachers.

Of course, they were ecstatic when Y/n decided to come. But soon that thought vanished through seeing eyes of different schools. Just getting out on the bus, some eyes immediately shot towards the girl and her classmates who were just stretching their backs after the ride. Someone even squealed and ran towards Y/n, asking for an autograph.

After that, they were surrounded by others who were eager to speak their hearts. Y/n had to awkwardly listened to their praises and could only agree when someone asked a photo with her. Helpless as she didn't want to make them feel bad on the the very beginning of the exam days.

After all, they are the rumoured and talked about class 1-A. The class of different big shots and noteworthy future heroes.

However, all admiration probably now targeted on Y/n's very prestigious being. The girl who created an uproar worth remembering from the competition of sports festival and the unforgettable fight in Hosu. Not only that, but the continuous merit she had shown after slaying titans and doing her duty.

To think that all these achievements were branded to the existence of a young girl barely even legal.

No wonder people would admire her like this. 

After bidding them farewell and good lucks, Y/n sighed.

"It's hard to be famous, huh?" Kirishima teased.

Y/n hummed. "I'd rather not be famous." she replied, troubled about the admiring looks. Although it did melt her heart that people appreciated her existence, it's also no joke that she didn't like too much interaction.

"Ah!" Suddenly, there was an exclamation nearby.

The young UA students turned towards the new comer. Y/n also turned her head, seeing the familiar face, she was a bit taken aback. 

"Uh..." She forgot his name. "The flying person." She pointed out a bit awkwardly.

"Yes! I'm glad you remembered me!" Inasa happily approached the young hero while Y/n pursed her lips a bit and remembered the kiss on the forehead and the hug that he did just previously. 

[It's late but imma add to clear up the confusion: the chapter where she first met Inasa can be found in book 1 aka Heroic Warrior chapter '61. Don't interfere']

"Yes. The meeting was quite... eventful and... unforgettable." Y/n gave him a polite smile and made sure to have safe distance. But after all, this person was a bit helpful when she was completely down that day so she didn't really have any bad impression of him. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome. I'm glad to see you're back and running!" 

Inasa was very friendly. Everyone can see the friendliness radiate in his person. But shocking enough, Y/n was friendly towards him! They even met before! 

The student of class 1-A couldn't comprehend this sudden scene. They were really not expecting Y/n to have interacted with other schools, specifically other students.