A New Start!

" What ?! We're staying at Laskar Station for two months ? " asked a boy with the food transformation power , Gopal .

" Yeah . Commander told us before . We need to help them to search and save all of the Power Spheres . " answered a matured boy . He put on his orange cap while answering his friend's question .

" Serves you right . That's what you get for not paying attention when Commander gave us the mission . " answered Fang , a shadow manipulator .

" Man...I'm sleepy at that time . He called us during nighttime. "
In a blink of an eye , a Chinese-girl slapped Gopal's cheek .

" Haiya ! Stop whining ! " said Ying to Gopal .

" Yeah , yeah . "

" Look at that ! We've arrived ! " the orange-capped boy shouted . He quickly went towards the spaceship windows .

" This station is quite huge . " commented the elemental manipulator . Fang pat his friend's shoulder .

" Of course it is . Do you seriously think that Laskar Station is actually a small station ? "

" Hehehe . " Boboiboy scratches his cheek .

Captain Papa Zola made an announcement . " My fellow crews ! We've arrived at Laskar Station ! "

They cheered happily . After they've landed , Boboiboy and his friend went into the station . Captain Papa Zola is in charge of protecting the spaceship .

" Why is it so quiet here ? " asked Yaya , flying around to see her surroundings . There's no one nearby . Boboiboy's Power Sphere , Ochobot , scanned the place .

" Hmm...there isn't any-"

The sound of the explosion shocked them until it caused Ochobot to hide behind Boboiboy . Boboiboy pat his head , trying to calm him down .

" The sound came from over there ! Let's go guys ! " Boboiboy ran towards the source of the sound .

Gopal , who didn't have the courage , hesitates for a while . " Do we have to ? " Fang , Ying , Yaya and Ochobot , followed Boboiboy without any objections . " Dey ! Wait for me ! " Gopal followed his friends to search for the source of the explosion . Once they've arrived at a place near the source of the sound , they quickly hide themselves . They're shocked when they saw all of the crewmates are groaning in pain . And they saw Maskmana , which has been introduced to them by their commander , groaning in pain while lying down . There's a power sphere at the centre of the room . Then , the villain appears .

" Hah ! Time to go ! My new Power Sphere ! "

" Don-Don't come closer ! "

" No one's going to save you ! "

When the villain is about to take the Power Sphere , the Power Sphere was being pulled away by some thorny vines .

" Akar-akar menjalar ! " shouted Boboiboy , who's in his Duri Elemental form now . He saved the Power Sphere then he gave it to Gopal . Then , he changed back to normal .

The villain are having an intense staring competition with Boboiboy and his friends . They knew the square-shaped head alien very well .

" Oh it's you Adu Du ! " yelled Boboiboy .

" Hahaha ! We meet again , Boboiboy . " answered Adu Du , their number one rival in the whole galaxy .

" Boss , there's Yaya , Ying , Gopal and Fang too . He's not alone ! " answered Probe .

Adu Du hit the robot , Probe , who's flying beside him .

" Shut up ! "

The whole room , including Maskmana are focusing on the fight .