Mission : Reunion!

After the unexpected mission , Maskmana took Boboiboy , Ochobot , Yaya , Gopal , Ying and Fang on a tour around Laskar Station while showing them some repair rooms that are used to repair all of the Power Spheres that are damaged or broken .

" Eh ? He's the one who defeated Retak'ka , right ? "

" Yes . That's right . "

Along the way , all of the Laskar Station crews are talking about Boboiboy and his friends . They also looked at him and his friends . Boboiboy , still with his humbleness , just smile to the crews , as he heard their comments . When they've arrived at the Power Sphere Room , someone's waiting for them .

" Fang . " Kaizo called his little brother .

" Yes captain ! " Fang said , doing his TAPOPS salute .

" Follow me . " Kaizo said . Fang nodded . He waved to the others , then he followed his brother , leaving the others with Maskmana at the Power Sphere Room .

" This is where we charge our Power Spheres . This is the place where we placed all of the repaired Power Spheres . The same goes for all of the Power Spheres that was saved by our agents . They will be placed here too ." Maskmana explained to them .

The energetic nod from the teenagers made Maskmana smile . He made the right choice by choosing Boboiboy's team to help Laskar Station's agents .

They continued their activity . A few minutes later , a handsome man wearing a red armoured-suit came to them .

" Everyone , meet Admiral Amato . He's one of the greatest agents , and he's well-known throughout the whole galaxy . " said Maskmana .

" Dad ?! " Boboiboy's inner voice shouted .

Boboiboy didn't believe his eyes . Dad works as....an ambassador , right ? So .... what is his dad doing here ? Is this a dream ? Is it real ? The person that he has been waiting for all of his life is in front of him . Although he's surprised , he still control his emotions .

" Nice to meet you , Admiral Amato . " all of the TAPOPS agent said that in unison .

Amato nodded with a smile . A meaningful smile . After a few years , finally he met his son . He's surprised that his son has grown up so much . The last time he saw him , he's a young boy who likes to play a lot but he's very smart . Now , his son has grown up being a matured teenager .

" Nice to meet you too , TAPOPS agents . Please introduce yourselves . "

If Fang was there , Boboiboy would definitely ask him to introduce him to introduce himself first. But now , Fang isn't there . So , he stepped forward .

" I'm Boboiboy . I have seven elemental powers ; Gempa , Taufan , Halilintar, Duri , Blaze , Ais and Solar . " Boboiboy said .

It feels kinda awkward for him to introduce himself in front of his own father . Admiral Amato smiled and nodded .

" I'm Gopal and I have Food Transformation power . "

" I'm Yaya . I have super strength power and I can manipulate gravity . "

" I'm Ying . I have super speed power and I can manipulate time . "

" I'm Ochobot . Boboiboy's Power Sphere and I have teleportation power . "

Amato nodded .

" Nice to meet all of you . And I'd like to introduce..."

He pushed a button on his suit . Then , his suit changed into a Power Sphere . The red Power Sphere looked around in confusion then , he spotted Boboiboy . Boboiboy also knew him very well .