TAPOPS Eligibility Test

Three days later , Boboiboy and his friends are still at Laskar Station . Maskmana and Amato are still doing their tasks , monitoring every agents to make sure all of the tasks are going smoothly . At the same time , they're looking for the elemental manipulator as well . It's time for Boboiboy to take his test . They want to give him a solo mission .

They went to the Power Sphere Room . There , they saw Boboiboy , talking fondly with AirBot and Ochobot . They're talking about AirBot's origin and about some other Power Spheres . Maskmana and Amato saw Fang and Gopal , approaching them . They thought that those two are interested in their conversation so they might want to join the conversation as well . But , Amato became shocked when Fang took out a small balloon that was hidden in his coat . He gave it to Gopal , who's holding a needle . Before Amato could stop them , Gopal called Boboiboy's name .

" Boboiboy . " called Gopal .

Exactly after Boboiboy turned to face them , Gopal popped the balloon using the needle in front of Boboiboy's face ! Boboiboy suffered from Globophobia ever since he's a lot younger , so he became very panic .

" OH POPPING BALLOON POPPING BALLOON ! " screamed Boboiboy . Suddenly , he transformed into his Halilintar form . He gave a death glare to both Fang and Gopal .

" Eeeiii ! You're really asking for it , huh ?! " asked Boboiboy angrily as his hand let out some electricity . Ochobot , who knew about Boboiboy's phobia , quickly tell him to calm down while holding his shoulders .

" Enough Boboiboy ! You need to calm down ! Otherwise you'll wreck the whole station . " Ochobot said .

Although he's still angry , panic , shocked , scared , and uneasy but Boboiboy managed to control his element . He changed back to normal but his heart is beating very fast . Boboiboy is still trying to control his breathing . Amato came to Boboiboy and help him to control his breathing while Maskmana scolded both Fang and Gopal .

After Boboiboy calmed down a little , he said that he wants to be alone for a while . They didn't refuse his wish . They let him go somewhere where he can be alone with Ochobot only .

After Boboiboy exited the room , Gopal asked Amato a question .

" What's wrong with him ? Just the sound of a popping balloon and he's gone crazy ! " asked Gopal loudly , not knowing his friend's fear .

" It seems like Boboiboy suffered from Globophobia . He's scared of the sound of popping balloons . " explained Amato .

" Oohhh. " the teenagers nodded .

" How did you know about it ? " Fang asked .

" Ochobot told me about it . " he lied . He wants to tell his son's friends that he is Boboiboy's dad but he's waiting for the right moment .

After that , Maskmana and Amato left the room . Leaving a fuming Fang , who's throwing his tantrum at Gopal because he got scolded by Maskmana and Gopal who's crying for his lives .

Maskmana and Amato started to walk around the station until they reached the balcony where they saw the elemental manipulator with his Power Sphere . He didn't see angry or scared anymore . Probably , Ochobot managed to calm him down .

They went to meet the elemental manipulator .

" Boboiboy . " called Amato .

The orange dino-capped boy turned to his back and he made a TAPOPS salute .

" Yes , Maskmana and Admiral Amato ? " asked Boboiboy .

" We have a mission for you . " Amato stated .

" Follow us to the Main Control Room . " added Maskmana .

Boboiboy just feeling surprised and confused . He turned to Ochobot who only responded with a confused look as well . Eventually , they followed the adults to the Main Control Room . Once they've arrived , they went to a big , round , meeting table . Maskmana pushed a button on the table and then suddenly a hologram lit up . The hologram is showing a Power Sphere .