Late Night Sparring

A few hours after Boboiboy and his friends returned from their chaotic journey , the shift is over . Right now , all of the agents are resting  except for some of the night shift agents . The Kokotaim gang are resting in their own room as well .

Boboiboy's Room

Ochobot went to his charger because Boboiboy insisted for him to rest . Ochobot tried to argue with Boboiboy , saying that he's the one who needs a complete , peaceful rest . But , our elemental boy wouldn't listen . Instead , he keeps insisting Ochobot to rest and finally , Ochobot gives up .

" I will rest . But you should rest too , Boboiboy . If you don't , I will tell Yaya to trap you by using her Apungan Graviti . " Ochobot warned .

" Really ? Not again . You know how it feels right ? You used this method before after our fight with Retak'ka . And I was held prisoner by them for quite a while . " Boboiboy sighed .

" You should take care of yourself first , Ochobot . " said Boboiboy .

" Huh...well , you should too ! Anyways , I'm going to rest now . "

" Good night , my owner . " said Ochobot to Boboiboy .

Boboiboy just giggles . " You know you don't have to call me that . Besides , you're my best friend ! There's no need for the formalities . "

" Hehe . I know . And Boboiboy , you better get some rest too . If I accidentally woke up in the middle of the night and you're still awake , I'll tell the others about it .  And good night . " said Ochobot while shutting his LED eyes  .

" Yeah . Good night Ochobot . " said Boboiboy softly as he fondly watches his Power Sphere partner .

" Hmmm...what should I do ? "

Boboiboy looked around his room . Then , he stands up from his bed . He tiptoes quietly as he made his way towards a little study desk inside the room .

He took some medium-sized books about Power  Spheres . He switched on the study lamp , before studying diligently about Power Spheres .

                               ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

" What time is it now ? " said Boboiboy , while glancing at his power watch . His power watch is showing the current time which is 10 : 50 p.m .

" Hm...some Tok Aba Hot Chocolate will be great . After that , I better go to sleep . " planned Boboiboy . He starts to tidy up all of the books that scattered on the study desk . After that , he changes to his normal clothes . An elegant orange and yellow vest with a black shirt inside . After that , he tiptoes towards the exit .

He looked at Ochobot one last time , before closing the door . Then , he walked towards the cafeteria quietly . On the way to the cafeteria , he met some of the night shift agents . Boboiboy salutes to every agent he saw . The agents nodded their head as they do the same TAPOPS salute .

" Where are you going ? " asked one of the agents .

" I'm going to the cafeteria . I want to make a hot chocolate before I sleep . " came a simple reply from our elemental boy .

" Ohh okay then . We need to go now since we need to patrol every single place in this station . You know that evil aliens wouldn't stop and take a break . If they do , it will be great too . " another agent said .

Boboiboy chuckles . " Yeah , that would be awesome . " The agents nodded in agreement . " Okay , we really need to go now . " said the same agent who was the first to greet Boboiboy . " Okay then . Goodbye ! " waved Boboiboy as he continues to walk faster towards the cafeteria .