Leaders Can Cry Too

"Biarpun langit tu tinggi, setiap bukit ku daki.." sings Ochobot as he poured some porridge into the bowl he's currently holding in one hand. 'Temaniku', is quite catchy. He first listened to this song in Boboiboy's 'Most Favourites' list in Spotify. And now, it seems like he too, is loving the song.

"Ku cuba untuk kecapi," he took a spoon before bringing it closer to his face and.."Ku tak akan lari, Yeah!". After his short concert, he placed the bowl and the spoon on a wooden tray and floated upstairs. He reached a room, with a capital B shaped like a lightning. He opened the door gently, as he saw his master is reading his Science textbook.

"Hey, Boboiboy. How are ya today?" asked Ochobot, floating closer to its master. As the boy in white t-shirt and tracksuit with orange lining noticed the robot's appearance, he smiled at him and closed the book. He gently placed it on the table next to him.

"A bit dizzy. But, I think my temperature has went down a bit." True to his words, Ochobot checked his temperature and it's now 39.2°.

"Still, you're sick. And eat this up." He presented his newly-cooked porridge to Boboiboy. The boy smiles gratefully at his partner. "Haih..what am I going to do without you? Thanks a bunch." He tasted the porridge a little, before devouring it greedily.

Ochobot sweatdropped at this. "Most people don't have any appetite when they're sick. Especially fever." Boboiboy gave a toothy grin at the ninth generation Power Sphere. "Gotta eat a lot to heal faster."

"Can't say I disagree with that." Ochobot took a small box from Boboiboy's study table. He then took two pills out of it. "Now that you've eaten, you should eat this after that." Boboiboy immediately disagree with this.

"But, Ochobot. I don't like those. They taste so yucky and blehh!"

"It's one of the way to help you get back on your feet."

"Well, I can still stand!"

"Not that 'back on your feet!'"

And yeah...those two small argument turned into a huge debate. The motion or the title is "Does Medicines Bring Us Any Good?" Well..we let them decide on their own.

                            ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Pulau Rintis Academy

"Thank you, teacher!" yelled Yaya, as the class monitor.

As the teacher dismissed their class, the gang went outside of their class. Their main destination: School Canteen! It is recess after all. They should get there fast if they don't want to end up lining behind the longest queue of students. It was a stroke of luck for them as they reached canteen just in time. There isn't much people at the moment. As the gang finished buying their food, they sat down at a wooden table under the shade of a tree. It's their usual place to eat during recess.

"Man, I miss Boboiboy already! When'll he come back?" asked Gopal, as his mouth is full of fried rice at the moment.

"Eish! Gopal, manners please!" Ying, already fed up with Gopal's antics, reminded him to have manners.

Gopal didn't reply but he did accept the advice as he swallowed his rice before speaking once again. "Quite sudden for him to faint on our sports lesson. He's usually the most excited about that."

Fang took a bite out of his beloved red carrot donut. "I've got a feeling it's more than that. We all saw his eyes. Even though he's busy helping Tok Aba at the Kokotiam, he always gets enough sleep. I don't think helping Tok Aba is why he suddenly felt really tired."