Trauma, Nightmare, Fever

"I'll get going now, Tok." Boboiboy immediately went towards his grandfather and gently took his hand before planting a kiss on the back of his hand. Tok Aba smiled and rubbed his grandson's head. "Be careful on your way. Make sure to eat during recess."

"Mhm! Will do, Atok!" He then went towards his partner and he hugged him briefly before giving a gentle pat on his head. "Take care of Tok Aba for me. Help him around the shop." Ochobot looked at his orange partner suspiciously.

"How are you feeling? Did you even get a sleep last night?" Hearing this, Boboiboy chuckled. "Of course I did! I slept like a log!" Somehow, Ochobot and Tok Aba didn't believe this a bit. Not after seeing his panda eyes slightly more visible and his face seems a little pale.

Bip! Bip!

"I should get going now. Or else I need to deal with Yaya's lecture again." Boboiboy rolled his eyes at this. Tok Aba nodded. "Sure, off you go." Boboiboy took his backpack and started to walk away. He then glanced at his grandpa and partner. He raised his hand and waved at them.

"Assalamualaikum, bye!"

"Waalaikumussalam.." said Aba as he started to prepare some hot cocoa that's ordered by one of his customers. Ochobot just stared at the horizon as he sighed. "Hope you will be ready to tell me what's wrong."

                              ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Boboiboy just hummed a song as he's already on his way to his academy. He breathed in the fresh, unpolluted, clean air, hoping that will calm him down. But as a gust of wind blew straight at him, Boboiboy's eyes widened. He froze for a while before he continued to move his legs again. His walking became slower but he didn't stop. His hands tremble, so he placed both of his hands inside his pocket.

Boboiboy sighed. He then brought out his right hand as he looked at his power watch. "Beliung.."

Yes, readers. As many of you have guessed, it's trauma. Boboiboy just clenched his fist as he let his feet moved again. After the incident at Windara, where he almost killed his friends, Princess Kuputeri, destroyed Kupuri Palace, he became scared. Scared of using his third tier power. He can't control himself. He can't control his tempest elemental.

And don't get him started on what happened at Planet Baraju. Where the temperature duo lost their memories, Ice provoked Blaze and the duo had a huge fight. Ice and Blaze almost changed to Blizzard and Nova if it weren't for Fang who stopped them.

These incidents haunted him. He let his emotions controlled him. He's afraid..that if he can't control the power, he will end up just like Retak'ka.

Although he almost unlocked Blizzard and Nova, his main fear now is Beliung. Because now he can wield Beliung so there's a big possibility that he will lost control of it again.

Those restless night, all happened because of a certain nightmare. It's a flashback of memories. Bad memories. In his nightmare, he's still in his Beliung form, after defeating the spider monster. He then got himself lost in his own greed for power. Seeing such powerful wind can kill Karantular in a single blow, he became greedier. He wants more power. To become the strongest in the whole galaxy.

Boboiboy's nightmare

"He did it!" Fang yelled after seeing the now dead spider fell from the sky. They were happy but that was interrupted by himself as he laughed manically.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" He continued shooting wind spheres, creating hurricanes, destroying every single thing he can see. He stopped for a while then he looked at his hand.