One-Shot: Aidilfitri's Test

"And that's all for our Science Club meeting. Thanks to all members who attended this meeting today. Now, make sure you register your attendance before you go back home." a teacher closed a medium-sized file softly as he stood up.

A few noises can be heard as the students are chattering and taking turns to fill the attendance form. After the last student had recorded her attendance, she gave it to a committee member of the club.

"Thanks." said the committee member, who then stood up and gave the paper to his teacher. The teacher thanked him and he returned back to his place. A few minutes later, everyone's finished packing their things.

"Boboiboy," called the teacher.

The same committee member from before stood up. Indeed, it's our orange boi, a committee member of Academy Pulau Rintis' Science Club.

"Stand up. Thank you, sir!"

The others echoed what Boboiboy said before getting out of the laboratory. Boboiboy now is on his way to his grandfather's Kokotiam. That day, Boboiboy returned back home earlier than the rest of Kokotaim gang. It's Wednesday, the day where clubs will do its weekly meetings. It seems like Boboiboy's club finished first, since the other clubs are still inside their meeting room.

Boboiboy decided not to wait for the others since he doesn't know how long will it take and he can use the waiting time to help Tok Aba at his Kokotiam. He then stepped out of the academy's ground, heading to the famous cocoa shop.

                                ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Tok Aba coughed for what seems like eternity. Ochobot has not given up on getting him to take a day off, but the old man is just as stubborn as his grandson. If he could only offer Tok Aba a drink, but he couldn't since he's fasting. The only way he can help is by getting him to sit down for a while. It's a good thing that it's Ramadan so customers only come to his shop during dusk.

"Tok Aba, let's go back. You're not in shape today." Ochobot begged profusely. He noticed that Tok Aba has been coughing a lot lately and it's getting worse. He always tries to stop himself from coughing in front of Boboiboy just to make sure he won't trouble or worry his grandson.

"I'm fine–" he found himself coughing again and this time he accidentally coughed out blood as well. Ochobot's eyes widened at this. Before he can do anything, Aba felt himself slowly losing consciousness, before he fell deep into his slumber, he knew he heard a voice that's not Ochobot's, screaming 'Atok!'.

                             ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Tok Aba opened his eyes slowly, only to be greeted by an unfamiliar surrounding. Everything's white and he can hear a lot of beeping noises. When he finally got a clearer vision, he could make out a boy's silhouette talking to a doctor which he recognised due to the long stethoscope around his neck. He could see the boy bowing and thanking the doctor. The adult simply smiled and patted Boboiboy on his head before heading out.

Boboiboy turned around and tears came to his eyes almost immediately as he saw Tok Aba regained his consciousness back.

"Atok!" He threw his arms around his grandfather. He sobbed a lot as he keeps saying 'sorry' and 'forgive me'. Tok Aba, still confused by what happened just stroke his grandson's back effortlessly. A minute later, Tok Aba let Boboiboy go as his grandson's eyes are still red and puffy.

"What..happened, Boboiboy? Why am I here?" Tok Aba asked. Boboiboy sighed, recalling what happened a few hours ago.

Flashback~~

"Atok!" Boboiboy yelled at the top of his lungs as he sprinted towards his grandfather's limp form. Ochobot turned to see his master, just returned from his school, is now shaking the elderly gently.