One-Shot : Boboiboy's Birthday!

It's time. 13th March. The day where a hero was born. The day a boy was introduced to the light of life. A happy family was made. With the boy cradled safely between his father's arms, the father breathed out his name.

"Boboiboy.."

                             ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Tok Aba's House, 6 a.m.

Gentle snores can be heard coming from a sleeping lad. With his cap on his head, the boy is still sleeping soundly. A white streak can be seen. Soon, a Power Sphere floated up to him. Before waking up his master, he decided to tidy up the room a bit.

Well, a student's room is always messy. It's quite hard to maintain the neatness of it. Ochobot picked up some of Boboiboy's old toys, placing them inside a storage box. He then dusted off all of the photos on Boboiboy's study table.

He looks at each one of it, carefully, reminiscing the past. One of it, has the picture of baby Boboiboy with his father and Mechabot. The next one has the picture of a younger version of Boboiboy. It seems like that's the first time he met Ochobot, since in that photo, Ochobot shyly peeked behind him.

Ochobot smiled. He looked at the next photo, which is when Boboiboy's 11 years old, along with his friends. They're at Tok Aba's Kokotiam, each with their own cocoa.

The next one shows the same orange lad, slightly taller and matured, helping Tok Aba at his shop. There's also a frame of him and Ochobot, laughing while hugging each other.

The last one showed his 15th birthday. With Cattus in his arms, licking some sugar icing on his cheek, Ying holding up a pink cake, Yaya using a confetti, Fang holding a small amount of cake in his hand and Ochobot's smile.

The Power Sphere looked around the room, which was decorated with space theme. But, also with some newspapers of Boboiboy's achievements, a few of Boboiboy's school achievements and some of Boboiboy's picture, posing as a superhero humbly.

Ochobot sighed fondly. His master came a long way. From a 10 years old boy to a grown up teenager. He's always by Boboiboy's side so he knows Boboiboy better than any of his friends. He's so lucky to be Boboiboy's partner and having Boboiboy as his owner.

The ninth generation Power Sphere floated to a boy's bed. The boy called Boboiboy. He's still deep in his slumber.

Ochobot shakes him gently. "Boboiboy, time to wake up."

Boboiboy groaned, pulling the blanket closer, not wanting to wake up yet.

Ochobot sighed. His goal is not to use Yaya's biscuits or any balloons to wake him up since it's his birthday. "Hey, wake up. Or else you'll be late to help Tok Aba at the Kokotiam."

Boboiboy rolled over slightly. Ochobot kept persuading him to wake up. And finally, it worked.

"Hoamm.. yeah..I'm awake." He rubbed his eyes as his messy hair covered his face. He pushed his hair aside, giving him a clearer vision. He turned to his side, gives Ochobot a gentle smile with a gentle pat.

"Morning, buddy." He said, before a yawn interrupted him. He noticed that Ochobot's looking at him intensely.

"What's up? Am I that late?!" He whisper yelled. He's about to run straight inside the bathroom when Ochobot stopped him.

"Seriously..you don't remember what day is it?"

Boboiboy got into a thinking position. "Sunday. Why?"

Ochobot facepalmed. "What month it is?"

Boboiboy shrugged. "March. What's with all of the questions?"