Explanation Time

" Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! " our precious and cute elemental boy flinched a little .

" Hey ! You said that you're a superhero . Just be patient , Boboiboy . It will be over soon . " Ochobot said caringly , while holding a handkerchief with one of his robotic hands . He cleaned the boy's wound with the wet handkerchief . As his robotic hands are moving to grab this and that , he can't stop talking with his master .

" You should be more careful , Boboiboy . Stop being so stubborn and reckless . " advised Ochobot .

Boboiboy just sighed . " Okay , I will try to be more careful next time . "

Ochobot smiled . His owner always keeps him safe . So he wants to keep his owner safe too .

On the other side of the room , we can see that Agent Julie is healing Yaya while her twin , Agent Junie is healing Ying . Both Fang and Gopal only have some minor injuries , which they can treat it by themselves . Using some medical plasters and a few alien-made medications , the boys are healed .

" -because it might cost your life . So , don't go charging on your own , ok ? " Ochobot said while looking at Boboiboy , who's mentally happy and relieved that Ochobot's long-winded protective speech is over .

He knew that his loyal Power Sphere is trying to protect him but sometimes , Boboiboy , who's as stubborn as a mule , will ignore the advice and go charging at their enemies recklessly .

Maybe his passion is being a stubborn and reckless boy ?

" Yeah . Thanks for healing me too , Ochobot . " a pair of beautiful brown eyes made an eye contact with a pair of blue LED light eyes . The elemental manipulator cracked a smile to his best friend , while the Power Sphere shows a happy face to his owner .

" Hey ! Do you guys wonder about Ejo Jo's so-called-latest armour's name ? Why did all of his battle suit or robots are named exactly as some of the yummiest Malaysian cuisines ? " wondered Gopal out loud .

" Huh ? Yeah , I'm curious too . " admitted Ying while looking at Gopal .

" Well , it can be a coincidence . But the names are very hilarious ! " laughed Boboiboy .

" Yeah ! Gotta admit it ! I mean , Petai , Sambal and Laksa ? Oh my , I think he's ready to host a show about some of the famous Malaysian cuisines ! "

The others look at Gopal for a while , Boboiboy giggled a little while covering his mouth with his right hand . Soon , the whole room was filled with their joyful laughter . Even Fang burst into a very happy laughter !

After thanking Agent Junie and Agent Julie for their help , the group went to the Power Sphere Room . Since they didn't have anything to do , they just want to talk with all of the rescued Power Spheres .

                               ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

The famous Armoured Hero is walking to his son's room with his Power Sphere , Mechabot . They both are very curious about Ejo Jo . And maybe about some of the old enemies that was faced by Boboiboy and his friends as well ?

When he arrived at his son's room , he knocked the door gently . Three seconds later , the door slid open , revealing a young boy with his Power Sphere beside him . A smile immediately greeted the Armoured Hero .

" Hey , dad . Come in . " invited Boboiboy , taking his father by his hand and led him to his bed . After making themselves comfortable , they started the chat .

" What are you doing here ? " Boboiboy asked while tilting his head a little to his right .

" Nothing . Just want to have a chat with my beloved son . Is it wrong ? " Amato asked . Then , he pretended to be a sulking father .