Homecoming

Our heroes are currently chatting while placing their stuffs inside MYS Kebenaran. Finally, the day has come, for our heroes to return back to their home turf.

"I can't believe we made it! Two months away from Earth!" Gopal said, stretching his arms while smiling happily. Among them, he's the happiest. Two months without Amma's curry? And he survived? That's quite incredible.

Ying wiped her sweats with her wrist. "Definitely. It was quite challenging here, but it was kinda fun as well."

Even Fang nodded his head. It seems like our porcupine is missing his Red Carrot Donut, Red Carrot Soup and other Red Carrot-y stuffs.

Boboiboy and his partner in crime, Ochobot are checking and marking Boboiboy's necessities list. We all know how forgetful our boi can be, so his Power Sphere made a list for him.

"....and your portable charger, which I packed it already. " Boboiboy smiled triumphantly as he marked the last thing on his list.

"And that's a wrap!" The duo high-fived each other. They broke into a few giggles after that.

"Ehem!"

Five heads turned at the same time, looking at a short yet strict commander. Noticing the higher-ups behind him, they quickly saluted them.

"Good morning, cadets. It seems like you're all are ready to return back to Earth. I, Admiral Maskmana, presenting Laskar Station, want to express our warmest thanks to all of you. You've all been quite a valuable help. Without your help, we might not be able to rescue some of the Power Spheres like ColourBot and others. Thank you, TAPOPS."

Maskmana ended his talk with a formal salute, which the group replied back. Boboiboy stepped forward, presenting his gang.

"It's not a big deal. It's our job and role to protect and save all of the Power Spheres in this universe. We're the one who should say thanks for the hospitality you've provided us."

Maskmana nodded. After giving a little farewell speech, he gave the earth heroes his permission to return back to Earth, but not without a surprise.

"And Boboiboy." Maskmana looked at the young lad in orange.

"Hm?" He looked back at Maskmana with wide eyes full of wonder, and his baby face.

"There's someone who'll tag along with you this holiday." Right after he said that, they heard a chaotic voice came from a certain red Power Sphere.

"Hurry! Hurry! Or else, they'll depart without us!" Mechabot said, literally dragging his master who's carrying a backpack on his back.

"I know, I know. Calm down." Amato rolled his eyes at his Power Sphere's antics.

"I'm dying to taste Earth curry puffs again!"

Mechabot then locked eyes with Boboiboy, who's looking at their chaotic scene. He floated towards the boy and wrapped his arms around his torso. Boboiboy looked around him, before glancing at Mechabot.

"Uhh.." our poor boi is still trying to process what in the galaxy is happening right now. Mechabot beamed happily at him.

"It's been a while since we spent our time together on Earth, don't ya think?"

Boboiboy's eyes lit up as realisation dawned upon him. He looked at the serious admiral as the masked person nodded.

"I've approved your dad's holiday. He'll stay on Earth for a week with you. Spend your time with him wisely." said Admiral Maskmana, as he saw Amato, who's walking closer to his prince.

Our baby boi nodded enthusiastically. "For sure! Thanks so much, Admiral! It means a lot to us!" His eyes started to shimmer with his tears, threatening to fall but he stopped himself from letting his tears flow down freely.