A Dangerous Mission

6 A.M

Boboiboy is still sleeping soundly , not wanting to wake up . But , it seems like his wish is not going to be true because Ochobot started to wake him up .

" Boboiboy ! Wake up ! " shouted Ochobot .

Boboiboy just groaned a little . He didn't even open one of his eyes . He just take his blanket and pull it closer to his face .

Ochobot sighed .

" Well , time to use my secret weapon . " Ochobot flew away from his owner's bed , to the table beside his owner's bed . He rummaged through the desk drawer for a while until...

" Found it ! " he said , as he lifted a pack of Yaya's cookies . He kept it inside the drawer since he knew it might be useful to wake Boboiboy up .

Ochobot then flew closer to his owner while holding Yaya's cookies . He opened it and he removed the blanket from Boboiboy's face . Luckily , Boboiboy's mouth was left open a little . He took one of Yaya's cookies then he put it inside Boboiboy's mouth . It's quite hard since it's just a small opening but he managed to fit the cookie inside Boboiboy's mouth .

" 1 , 2 , 3......."

Boboiboy suddenly moved roughly a little , maybe he got scared by a nightmare or somehow tastes Yaya's cookies . Ochobot keeps putting it into Boboiboy's mouth.

" 14 , 15 -"

Boboiboy's eyes suddenly opened wide . He coughed a little . He looked to his right side to see that his Power Sphere partner is flying while holding a pack of Yaya's cookies! Boboiboy's eyes widened up immediately .

" Did you just stuffed Yaya's cookies into my mouth ?! " he yelled . Luckily , his room is quite far from any other rooms so his voice can't be heard by the others .

" I was trying to wake you up- " Ochobot didn't have any chance to finish his words because Boboiboy already jumped out of his bed and started to chase him around the room .

" Ish ! Come here now ! " Boboiboy said as he chased the yellow Power Sphere .

Skip time after 15 minutes of running , explaining and apologising

After all of that chaotic scenes , Ochobot told Boboiboy to go and take his shower . Boboiboy can't argue cause it's already 6:15 a.m . He took his towel and he took his shower while Ochobot is tidying Boboiboy's bed .

After a while , Boboiboy went out of the bathroom . He's wearing his usual black , short sleeve T-shirt , with a pair of blue jeans . He's using his towel to dry up his hair . After he dried it , Boboiboy placed the towel back at it's place . He took out his comb , then he combed his hair slowly .

After a while , he was ready . Boboiboy put on his orange vest . Then , he put on his orange cap . He took a look at his reflection inside the mirror . Once he makes sure that he's ready , he exited the room .

Ochobot is flying beside him , obviously still feeling guilty about his ' way to wake up Boboiboy . ' He flew closer to his owner then he apologised to the elemental manipulator .

" Well , Boboiboy , I'm sorry if my method just now is a bit too harsh . " Ochobot said .

Boboiboy is still a little angry for Ochobot's actions just now but he can't be mad at him for too long . After all , Ochobot is his best friend . And if he didn't wake him up , he'll be late to attend any mission or any practice . Boboiboy sighed as he patted Ochobot's head . He rubbed it slowly as he gave Ochobot a soft smile .

" It's okay . I'm sorry that I ignored you when you're trying to wake me up . And thanks . If it wasn't for you , I will be late to attend any mission or any practice today . Thanks for waking me up but next time , try to use another way to wake me up . " Boboiboy said , as he pressed his tone when he said ' another way ' .