One-Shot: Weakness or Strength?

Hey guys! I know it's been almost 5 months since my last chapter. I'm so sorry and I hope this random one-shot I did can cheer you guys up!

So sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!

Special warning: This focuses on Kaizo & Boboiboy. I want to make Kaizo being like a big brother figure to Boboiboy. I wanna try writing angst (and fluff?) So yeah.

Enjoy~~ (I hope)

                               ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

This is it. The winds are roaring, bringing everything and everyone that dares to stand in its way up into the sky mercilessly. He could only watch helplessly as he gave one last look to his friends and ruler of Windara, Princess Kuputeri.

"Run away, everyone! I..can't control..this power..anymore- ARGH!!" Boboiboy yelled as he felt himself slowly losing consciousness, slipping into unconsciousness. He closed his eyes, a tear of regret falling down from his eyes.

'I'm sorry everyone..I failed again.'

And it's all over.

                                ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Boboiboy's Room (TAPOPS-U)

Boboiboy opened his eyes as fast as he could. He sat up immediately and placed his hand over his chest, trying his best to calm himself down. He glanced at the clock as the time says 3.10 a.m. It's been two weeks since the nightmare started and every night, it's the same dream over and over again. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he picked up the blanket and wrapped it around him.

"Ahh, I'm sick of this! Windara's safe but..but why do I still feel like it's all my fault?! Oh yeah, cause I'm WEAK! Weak enough to be taken over by the wind elemental!"

Thunder boomed outside as droplets of rain hit the window. The weather seemed to understand the turmoil within Boboiboy. The rain drops made some rhythmic sound as the droplets hit the solid window. Boboiboy sighed and got up from his bed. "Oh well..since it's raining, some Hot Cocoa Tok Aba will be great to help me relax a little..". He took his cap and wore it before he exited the room as quiet as he can.

                              ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Tap! Tap!

The sound of his footsteps echoed throughout the long hallway. Our orange boi is heading towards the cafeteria. He wants to make some Hot Chocolate Tok Aba to calm his nerves. As the door to the kitchen slid open, he was shocked.

Boboiboy was shocked when he saw someone else other than him in the kitchen. He walked closer to the mysterious man.

Boboiboy questioned timidly, "Captain Kaizo?". Kaizo turned around, hearing someone called his name. "Hmm? Oh Boboiboy, here." He said as he gave him a mug filled with hot cocoa

Boboiboy's officially confused now. "Erm..wha-" Kaizo answered the question before he can actually finish the sentence. "Hot Chocolate Tok Aba." Boboiboy looked at him questioningly, "How -?" Kaizo stated his answer swiftly, "I stayed here for two weeks, of course I learnt how to make it."

Kaizo was instructed by the commander to stay at TAPOPS-U for a while to help Kokotaim gang with their mission. Sometimes they're unable to do their mission due to their student life so Captain Kaizo needs to do it for them. Boboiboy and the Kokotaim gang chose to sleep at TAPOPS-U for that night because they're leaving for another mission in the crack of dawn. Since most of the Kokotaim gang's house are a little bit further from Tok Aba's Kokotiam, they decided to sleep there.