Clouds Of Fright

A spaceship zoomed into the view. It looks like a traditional 'wau'. Inside, we can see a group of teenagers, determined. Except for a certain foodie boy.

"Huhuhu!! Another mission! Man..it's sooooo tiring.." Gopal complained.

Boboiboy just sighed, plastering a sympathy smile on his face as he turned to his friend.

"Be patient, Gopal. I know you're tired. But, come on! Only three weeks to go. We'll return back to Earth soon." Boboiboy said, pumping his fist up in order to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah. Besides, I think your Amma's curry will be tastier than ever. She must've learned a few things to make it even better. Once this mission is over, you'll know that it's so worth it!" Yaya continued.

Gopal smiled, hearing his favourite food that's mentioned by Yaya.

"Okay! If that's the case, let's finish our mission!" Gopal yelled while smiling.

Boboiboy stands up while giving his best friend a friendly and energetic high-five.

"That's the spirit!"

"So...what's our mission anyway?" He sheepishly grinned as the elemental wielder jaw dropped. Fang's voice boomed quickly.

"Seriously?! You don't know?!" He asked as the foodie boy just grinned. Fang sighed in defeat. Ochobot facepalmed himself before explaining their mission.

"We need to go to Planet Alandra. Our mission is to retrieve CloudBot from one of the areas there. The name is Clouds Of Fright." Ochobot explained.

Ying spun around, sitting on her seat. "I still don't get it. What's so frightening 'bout a bunch of clouds?"

Gopal agreed quickly. "Yeah! They're just like some giant cotton candies!" He said, drooling at that thought.

Boboiboy tapped on their mission tablet. "Says here it's a forest of clouds. It looks peaceful and promising. But, it's getting scarier with each step we take. Once we're like in front of this area, it will turn into a terrible place."

Yaya asked their leader. "How terrible?"

Boboiboy scrolled the tablet as his eyes danced, reading the words. "The clouds...will change their colour. To a very terrifying black and grey."

"Like thunderclouds?" Fang asked the boy.

"Seems like it. Uh-oh..it says..it will show..our worst fear..anyone who dares enter this forest, will be given a vision of their worst fear.."

Boboiboy himself is trembling now..that place sounds creepy..If he's scared, then Gopal is too.

"What?! Huhu...I'm regretting this..Can't I just stay here with Captain Papa?" He asked while hugging his teacher's seat.

Papa Zola nervously sweatdropped. "H-Hey! You can't! You got a mission to do. My mission is t-to bring you guys there only." Inside, he's mentally screaming after hearing the description from his student.

"Huhuhu...what have I done to deserve this.." Gopal whined.

Fang just stay cool. "Isn't there any way to like..block ourselves from seeing the view?"

Boboiboy scrolled. After a while, he solemnly shook his head.

"If we close our eyes, then how are we supposed to see where are we going.." Ying said, deadpanned.

"Well, we gotta figure it out somehow." Boboiboy said, closing the tablet.

"You need to figure it out as soon as you can my little disciples! Cause we're here!" Papa Zola said, entering Planet Alandra's atmosphere.