.PROLOGUE.

AT 12:30AM:

GIRL: Apko yaha nahi aana chahiye tha.. Jayiye yaha se .. U need rest plz just go.

Saying this she turned her back towards him..

He pulled her by her arm harshly towards himself.. He was holding her tightly as if she will just slip out of his hand ...

She looked into his eyes which has turned bloodshot red and tears are clearly visible making her clutch her eyes closed as she cannot see him like this no matter what happens..

But this is not the time.. Infact this is not their time anymore...

BOY: Chala jau ha kaise chala jau. He was raging like a bull. Not with anger but with the fear of loosing her.. He tried again..

BOY :Tumhe dik nahi raha ki mar raha hu mai aise...

Waise to sab dekh leti thi..

Bina bole bina bataye sab samja jaati thi to aaj kyu nahi..

Kyu kar rahi hai.. Mat karo jaan plz..

Dekho mai bilkul accha banke rahunga, jo bolegi karunga, sab baat manunga but mujhe dur mat kar khudse plz baby..

He was just saying whatever came in his heart to stop her because he can't just let her go.

The man who have never sayed a sorry to anyone is pleading and begging for a girl..
But no, she is not just a girl.. She means everything to him, His smile, his happiness, his reason to laugh and reason to live..
It sound filmy but may be that's what love is.. You just try to hold that one person loosing everything..

He was still holding her arms tight and tears streaming down their eyes continuously..
When she some the final words.. :

GIRL: Plz don't make it more difficult for me, for us..

You are getting married tomorrow dammit...

His hold loosed on her arm and what he did next made her shocked .....

__________________________________________

I don't know what I have written honestly and Whether anybody is gonna read it or not..
Just tried my hands on writing a bit..

If anybody is reading it plz do write your precious comment..

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞