CHAPTER-31

Sahana is getting married with his friend and brother.

His eyes moistened and he silently leave that place.

In his room he threw the vase and broke into pieces.

Rishabh- Ab samaj mai aaya kyu mujhse professional rahne ko bola gaya.
Wow Sahana just wow. You played really well. Mai pagalo ki tarah tumse pyaar karne laga. Tumne kaha dur rahe, maine maan liya Kyunki I thought You will miss me, miss us. But I was such a fool.
Very well played. You have hurt me beyond repair, shaadi ki baat to choro tum to dosti se bhi uncomfortable thi or ab mere hi bhai se setting kar li.

He burst in his rage and tears rolled down his eye.
He had been friendly in nature but Sahana was something he wanted from bottom of his heart.

He wanted to leave the place so went out to move out of the house but Neelam ji stopped him warning him to stay in the house till the marriage.
.

__________________________________________
Sana woke up and her entire body started paining because of the way she slept there only.

She was having a headache. She went down and saw her parent arranging everything running here and there.

She remembered yesterday's events and her eyes teared up.

Sahana came there.

Sahana- oye chal mere saath, mujhe apne engagement ki dress lene k liye jana parega.
Apne showroom pe chal.

Sana- Uh di I am sorry but mai nahi ja sakhti. Bahut sir dhukh raha hai or body pain bhi hai.

Sahana looked at her with concern
Sahana- choti tu thik hai na?
Kya hua hai achanak body pain or ye sab. Doctor k pass chale?

Sana- di mai khud doctor hu. Aap chinta mat karo mai thik ho jaungi kal tak. I am sorry.

Sahana- nahi baccha your health comes first.

Listening Baccha her eyes blurred. How lovingly he always called her baccha.
Oh not again, stop thinking about him dammit.

For God sake he is not yours anymore.
She move towards her room.

She switched on her phone and saw 10 missed call from Sidharth.
There were few message as well.

She opened them

Sidharth- Just 2 more days baby then you will be mine.
Mine to love, mine to cherish. I am so happy mera baccha I can't express.

Sidharth- I know tum so rahi hogi islie phone nahi utha rahi. No worries so baby so. Shaadi k baad I won't let you sleep.
😉😉you know na what I mean.

Sidharth- baby good morning.. Uth gaya mera baccha. Mai phone karu?

Her eyes welled up. Why is he like this. She knew that he don't know something. But his message were clearly indicating that he don't know about him getting married to Sahana.

She whispered I Love you and kept all the messages unanswered.

Sidharth on other hand was gushing over the fact that it's truth after seeing all the arrangements.

Later Rishabh came to meet him.

His happy face was glowing and this made Rishabh guilty that he is in love with the girl who is soon going to be his bhabi.

Rishabh- khush hai?

Sidharth- bohot jyaada. Mujhe sabse kuch baat bhi karni hai but mai engagement k din bataunga. I am sure you all will be shocked and happy at the same time.

He giggled like a baby.
Yes he had planned to tell their family the truth of their togetherness after engagement.

Rishabh nodded and left.

Later the designer came in Raichand mansion and showed everyone their cloths which they liked.

On other side Sahana came back with clothes. She have brought dresses which she had herself designed for everyone.

2 days passed in a blink with Sidharth thinking that she is feeling shy that's why she didn't called him or received his calls.
He thought to himself- Jaan bahut tarpaya hai tumne. Tumhare bina I can't even stay for hour or tumne 3 din se baat nahi ki.
But chalo mai maaf kar dunga kyunki tum meri hone ja rahi ho officially kal.
I am so happy ki sab maaf or phir kal I swear I won't leave you. I will hold you so close baby, I will kiss you madly jaan I swear. 3days ki saari kisses I will take tomorrow.

I didn't said it aloud but I LOVE YOU JAAN . I love you a lot. ❤
Kal mai bata dunga sab kuch.

Goodnight baby.
He slept peacefully.

_____
Sana after doing the arrangements came back to her room. She has been working from morning to avoid any thoughts about hum but whom was she kidding.
Her heart beats with his name, her was like a fresh air for her.

I love you Jaana and I will keep loving you always. ❤
Pata nahi kal aap kaise react karenge.

She slept with her eyes filled and she know that this is her life from now.

She will cry everyday not feeling him close, not having his arms around her.

--________________________________________