CHAPTER-5

Sidharth saw her face with worried line and held her hand tightly and asked her to receive the call.
She did what he told and found an extremely annoyed Sahana on other side.
Sahana kept on scolding her thinking it to be one of her stupid prank to call her to receive herself and she for sure went home without informing.

Di plz sun to lo. She spoke in between those scolding.

Kya hai sana Tu aisi baarish mei bhi mazaak ka soch rahi thi, tujhe pata hai mujhe kitni chinta ho rahi thi when I could not found you anywhere near. Aaj papa se keh ke dekh daant parwati hu tab akkal ayegi tere me.  Both knew that she will never do that because she love her small sister way too much.

Di sach mein maine kuch nahi kiya. Waha bahut baarish jo rahi thi to mai unke saath aa gayi.
Sahana's sharp ear caught the word "unke".

Kon unke Shehnaaz? She asked sternly .

R e mera Matlab cab wale bhaiya se tha didi. Sana spoke covering her mistake.

Though Sahana was not convinced but thought to let it go as 1st she needs to reach home and her sister is safe at home.
Thik hai mai aa rahi 20min mei. Saying so she cut the call.
Shehnaaz took deep relaxing breath because she almost spill the beans. She have to be more careful with her words she thought. Her thoughts broke when she felt a pull at her hand.
She look at her right and saw Sidharth staring at her with curiosity.
She smiled and nodded her head in nothing.
Sidharth really wanted to hug her tight before leaving but thought if she would feel comfortable or not as it's 1st day of them being together.
Shehnaaz saw his expression and thought to break the ice herself.
Slowly she opened her arms to make him understand what she wants.
He saw that and those frowns are now replaced with smile.
He also did the same and hugged her pulling little close.
Her warm breath falling on this neck stiffen him whereas she took deep breath  of his manly Cologne that sent jitters in her whole body.
They never asked the motive behind, nor have any doubt. All they knew is they are meant to be like this.

She spoke from his chest-I am most comfortable with you. Aap pehle sakhs hai jo mere itne karib hai but mujhe uncomfortable kabhi feel nahi hua.
Sidharth smile at her transparency and hugged her more tightly putting his face in her neck inhaling her sweet, fresh scent.
They kept holding each other close for few more minutes after which Sidharth broke the hug kissing her hair.

Ghar jao jaan kaafi late ho gaya. Though he wanted her in his embrace for forever but being protective he didn't wanted her to get scolding from her family.
She nodded her head and was about to step out when she asked what her heart felt right- hum fir kab milenge.
She asked with and innocent pout on her face and Sidharth's heart thumped knowing that his girl also want him the same way he wants.

Bahut jald he kissed her forehead last time before leaving. But he waited for her to enter inside her house and when she closed the door his car zoomed away.

Sana was smiling all the time reminiscing their moments and she wanted to see him again. She then recalled that he is well known so why not search in google.
She did and saw all the pictures.
She noticed every minute details of his structure and was spellbound with his aura.
Then she read the entire Wikipedia details and by the time she completed her eyes went wide with information.
She couldn't believe that a man who has everything in his life, every luxury, all the money and everything he wants is so down to Earth. He is so polite, so well behaved with all the qualities that every girl wish for. Why does he want her . Means she is also well known but she was sure that he don't know about her that side. But still he makes her feel special with his every gesture.

She felt special, lucky and was thankful to get him in her life.
But she was somewhere insecure as the details mentioned that he is a businessman which means for sure he meets lots of model as well for designing  and fashion departments.
Why will he want her who is not that slim and model like.

But she want him to be like this, be hers for forever may be.

With all those mixed thought she slept.

On other hand Sidharth got all her details from an agent. No it's not that he have any doubt or something. But he wanted to know everything about her.
But the main information about her being SSR was not their because hardly anybody know or have any info. About the same.
Sidharth got her number and saved it as
JAANHe never thought that even he would call someone with those endearment ever.
But she is the only girl after his mom for whom he can do anything and everything.

At first he wanted to call her but then decided not to as it was already past 12 and went to sleep.
___________________________________________