CHAPTER-67

Next 2days were pretty normal and today Sana is going in his office for the first time because he wanted to introduce her to everyone as no one got to meet properly earlier.

Sidharth was in his cabin working when his PA informed that NITYA ARORA is there for a meeting.

When he allowed NITYA came inside the cabin.

Nitya Arora is the daughter of Rakesh Arora who is their old partner in business.
Sidharth respect him and even Rakesh love him like his son.

Nitya was in same school with him and she always liked him. She told him that in class 11 but Sidharth straight away rejected because he was very focused on his studies.

After that Nitya went to UK to study medical and there she practiced and after that taking exam she came back India to be permanent here only.

Her heart never forgot him and today morning she returned and first she came to meet him.

She entered and hugged him taking him in surprise.

Pushing her he glared at her.

She smiled awkwardly because she knew Sidharth never liked someone being touchy and mushy at all.
He was never a kind of person to share a hug or kiss on cheek or any kind of physical touch..
She thought he didn't changed at all.

Still that attitude that aura and that handsome face.
Damn this time she wants him to love her back.

Sidharth- bolo Nitya kuch kaam tha?

Nitya- Sidharth kya mai aise hi nahi aa sakhti? Mai itne saal baad India aayi and I came to meet you first and you are being so rude.

Sidharth rubbed his forehead with annoyance. Oh god she has not changed even a bit.

It's not that She is some devil kind of person but definitely she is a bit clingy and irritating.

Sidharth- It's not like that okay. So tell me how are you?

She was about to answer when Shehnaaz came inside his cabin after knocking with a sweet smile on her face.

Sidharth smiled instantly looking at the angel and stood up to go towards her.

He went towards her taking her in his embrace while she kissed his jaw in reflex.

Sidharth- I missed you.

Sana- I know it's been 12 hrs no
She said sarcastically.
Yes they have met yesterday night and it's been just 12 hrs but even this seems long.

He kissed her nose because she was looking adorable.

She look eternal in simple clothes as well

They kept staring at each other forgetting about someone's presence.

Nitya was shocked with his this avatar.
Sidharth was sticking to her like she is some Fevicol and for God sake when did he became so touchy and this kind of person that to with this average girl.