CHAPTER-36

They all reached at lawn where the function was to be held.

Sana was moving towards Nisha when she bumped into something ...sorry someone.

She rubbed her nose and looked up to see a good looking boy standing with his dimple on display.

Sana- I am sorry wo maine dekha nahi.

Mir- well aisi beauty ho to mai bar bar takra jau.

Sana- excuse me?

Mir- Hi myself Mir kapoor. Sidharth ka dost.

Sana- hello myself Dr. Shehnaaz Singh Rathore, Sahana di ki behen.

Mir- oh wow Aap doctor hai.
Itni khubsurat doctor konse hospital mei milti hai?

Sana- Ji mental hospital mei.

Saying so she moved from there.

But it was seen by Sidharth.
He felt his heart burning in anger.
How dare he flirt with his love.

Mind- she is not yours anymore Sidharth accept it.

Heart- Shut up. She will always be his.

Mind- really you think a girl like her who have everything for a man to dream will remain single.

Heart - She is Shehnaaz, his love and not any random girl.

Sidharth closed his eyes and ears.
He can't see her with anyone, noways.
He want to hold her in his arms, kiss her madly, devour her and listen to his little baby all day.
His heart was battling but somewhere his mind was loosing it's sanity.

He wanted to be with his friends for some support but seeing veer and Shriya, it's getting worse.

He stood at a corner watching her silently. His eyes kept devouring her beautiful self. His dream which is now a dream only to never get fulfilled.

On other hand Mir again tried to talk to her.

Sana know he is just being friendly in nature and he meant no harm.

She talked with him at last normally.
He is Sidharth's friend which itself shows that he can never be bad because her Sidharth is mature enough to choose his friends.

Soon they started talking freely and even Sana did because she wanted to keep herself away from the function.

She was dragged by Nisha to apply mehendi which she refused.

Her life has become colourless so having colour in hands meant nothing.

But when Sahana forced her, she agreed.
Rishabh on the other hand was talking with trisha who came because she knows how much he is suffering alone seeing his love getting married.
She came like a best friend to be with him.

Once the mehendi was done, the artist asked if she want to write any name .
She refused seeing everyone present there.

Once done with mehendi she excused and went on terrace. She was feeling exhausted with these pretence of being happy.

She looked up and saw the setting sun.
She wanted to write Sidharth's  name .
His name is imprinted on her heart and she wanted the same on her hand.
But seems both will be without it for forever.

She closed her eyes inhaling fresh air when she felt something cold on her palm.
Opening her eyes she found Sidharth writing something on her palm at an empty space.

She kept looking at him because she know what he wrote.
He showed him his left hand where he had also written her name in between his finger.

Her eyes brimmed with hot liquid.
While his eyes are moist as well.
They were standing at one hand distance for the first time in those 2 years.

They have never been at this much distance, he would always pull her close to himself whenever they have been together and kiss her, bite her until she wriggle in his arms giggling.

But today they are dying to be in each others arm but cannot express.
His vulnerable eyes stabbed her heart.

She cannot see him like this so she started to move.

Sidharth - Aaj haath pakar ke rokh nahi sakhta Jaan islie plz khud rukh jao.
I won't touch you I promise, baat bhi nahi karunga but just stand here plz.

Sana- Sidha...
Her words were cut by Sidharth...

Sidharth- nahi mera naam mat lo. I cannot control myself when you take my name.

She was standing there helpless.
Her Sidharth needs her but she cannot do anything.

Sana- Jane dijiye plz nahi to aur takleef hogi.

Sidharth- Jane diya hai maine already.
Ab takleef k liye kuch bacha nahi hai waise.

She ran away shedding tears hearing his painful words.

Once she moved towards her room she closed the door with her leg and kept looking at his name on her hand. She peppered a light kiss on it.

Sana- I love you Jaana.

She closed her eyes when tears kept pouring down her eyes.

Bus Sana sirf 3 din or bardaash karle.
She consoled herself moving towards washroom.

__________________________________________