CHAPTER- 34

There we met Dr. mathew. He is a well known psychiatrist. He was there for an important meeting and her doctor advice us to meet him.

We met and after complete 1year treatment she became normal but still she is afraid to open up, to express and most important to love.

Once she finished she saw Sidharth standing like a statue.
She stood up and went near him

Cupping his face she looked into his eyes which was moist like hers.

Sana- unke saath kya hua hume usne 3saal pehle bataya when she finally got a bit of courage.
Apke saath wo safe feel karti hai usne kaha. Us din jis tarah apne usko bachaya , it touched her heart. Wo kuch umeed rakhti hai aapse.
Ab aap bataiye ki kya mujhe apni khushi k liye usko wapas tor dena chahiye?
Sidharth mai janti hu in sab mei aap ko dard mil raha hai but trust me di apko khush rakhegi.
Wo abhi aapko pasand karti hai, aage jake usko pyaar bhi ho jayega apse.

Ap itne acche hai Sidharth , mai bayaan nahi kar sakti. Islie sayad apse maine sab kuch keh diya aur abhi mai aap se haath jorkar binti kar sakhti hu or kuch nahi .

She cried and was about  to join her hand when he pulled her in a hug tightly.

Sidharth - tumhe haath jorne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Agar tum chahti ho to thik hai waisa hi hoga.

His eyes shed tears. His first love failed miserably. His love want that and he will do it.
His heart bleed with immense pain but they are helpless.

Sidharth- mai karunga usse shaadi but pyaar kabhi nahi. I can never love her Jaan ,never. I will do everything as a friend, as her partner but not as husband. I cannot give your place to anyone. Tumhe mai apni biwi sayad suru se manta hu or mere liye tum mera sab kuch ho. I won't compromise on that.

She know how much pain he is bearing.
She nodded and hugged him more tightly.

Sana- I am sorry Jaa... Sidharth plz mujhe maaf kar dena. I am making your life so difficult..

Sidharth- Kaha tha na ki Jaan maang logi to de dunga bina soche, aaj tumne maang li or maine de di mera baccha..

She nodded in no keeping her palm on his lips.

Sana- aisa mat boliye plz I am sorry.

Both were crying with the unbearable pain. Their first and last love remain incomplete.

Sidharth- Apna khayal rakhogi waada karo.

Sana- aap khush rahne ki koshis karenge waada kijiye.

He kissed her neck but he knew he can never be happy again.

Tumhare aane se jindagi mei khushi thi but ab tum nahi to bus jinda rahunga mai.... Khush kabhi nahi ho sakhta kyunki jo khushi thi wo to dur ho gayi ... He thought shedding tears.

Sidharth- apni zindagi jeena mera Baccha. You have a life ahead. Kisi aur se...
He choked on his words. How can he bear even the thought of her being with any other man.

He pulled her more and they both stumbled and fell down on bed .

Sana kissed his neck which came in contact with her lips.

Sana- kabhi nahi. Mujhe jo chahiye tha wo mere dil mei zindagi bhar rahega. Or koi nahi chahiye.

They both shed tears entire night.
None spoke because they cannot talk more  . The more they were talking, the more their heart pained.

They slept hugging each other for the last time.

Next morning Sidharth woke up and saw her already watching him.
He kissed her forehead and her eyes which had swollen due to crying.