CHAPTER-65

A new update because a lot of people couldn't read chapter 64 .
For them I would say that plz go through the chapter numbers and you all will get the chapter 64 there which got mixed up a bit.
I don't know if this chapter will be in sequence or not but in any case if this get misplaced then I will stop updating for a while until it get sorted.

You all plz do comment if you cannot see the chapter or any other problem arises on my message board .

___________________________________________

Next 2days went in a haste and today Sidharth told her in morning that he want to take her somewhere.

She asked few times about the place but he was not at all giving any clue.

Sighing she got ready and waited for him.

He took her to some hotel and gave a dress to change

She went in and found few girls there waiting for her.

They told her that Sidharth sir called them to do her makeup and all.

She huffed and nodded.

She came out after sometime wearing this.

She was confused because it was heavy and where is he taking her

She was confused because it was heavy and where is he taking her .

Sidharth looked at her dumbstruck.
She looked like a fairy..

Her pinkish skin was enhancing it's beauty.

Even Sidharth changed into this

Sana looked at him and then frown

She hold his arm and pulled him in front of her.

Sana- Sidharth mai sacchi bata rahi hu hum kahi nahi ja rahe.
Aap itne handsome kyu lagte ho hamesha. Mujhe apko leke nahi jana kahi .
Sab mere Jaana ko tarenge mai bol rahi hu.

Sidharth pecked her lips shutting her blabber.

Sidharth- Hum jaha ja rahe hai waha tumhe hamesha jana hoga. Wahi jagah humara hai.

She was confused but Sidharth took her out with him.

Driving for 5minutes they reached.

Sana was more confused.

Sana- Hum apke ghar kyu aaye hai? Party yaha hai?

Sidharth frown.

Sidharth- mera nahi ye Humara ghar hai yeh. 

She smiled and nodded.

Holding her by waist he pulled her to himself.

Sidharth- Bahut jyada pyara lag raha hai mera chotu baby princess.

Sana blushed and hugged him.

Sidharth kissed her hair.

Sidharth- Chale?

She nodded and gave her hand on his palm.

Slowly opening the door they entered but it was dark all around.

She shifted towards him being frightened while he held her by her waist.

Sidharth clapped and her eyes shut with the brightness.

Opening her eyes she look around flabbergasted..

Entire place was decorated royally with all their family members along with her hospital staff, her friends, his office staff, everyone was present there.

She looked at him confused. He was just staring at her with a smile adorning his face.

Sana pulled the hem of his coat with her little fingers in nervousness.

Sana- Jaana ye sab kya hai? Itna bhir kyu ikkatha hua hai? Konsi party chal rahi hai?

Sidharth chuckled and pulled her cheeks

Sidharth- You will get to know my love.

Soon she stood on the stage with Sidharth.

His father came with a Mike.

Raghuveer ji- Good evening beautiful people.. Well you all don't know the occasion on which you have been invited but still you all came and I am really thankful for that.
I don't know from where to start.
My Son Sidharth is always on magazine and news showing how he got the deal, how much successful he is and everybody know the name SIDHARTH RAICHAND as biggest businessman but today the man standing in front of you all is not the businessman but Loverboy Sidharth.

Sidharth whined at that while everybody chuckled, most of them were confused.

Raghuveer ji- So yes My Son is madly in love with this beautiful angel Standing beside him who have not left her even for a second till now..

Everybody hooted and clapped because him being in love is definitely a big surprise and shock as well.

Sana blushed hard while Sidharth glared at him for being so cheezy.
Why can't he come straight on the point.

Raghuveer ji- So without wasting any more time let me introduce you all with my soon to be daughter in law
Dr. SHENAAZ SINGH RATHORE.
Probably my son cannot wait anymore so let's not waste anymore time.

And you all are whole heartedly welcomed in the grand engagement of Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

Everybody clapped, cheered, hooted in happiness  but Shehnaaz was numb.

Her engagement?

Sidharth knew that she will become numb for sure because he had given her no hint about this day but they have talked about their marriage so this had to happen and she loves surprises very much.

Sidharth- I am sorry Jaan I didn't told you but 2days before I called our family and met them to tell them about us everything and also finalize our engagement as well as marriage day.
We both cannot stay away more and thus I decided.
Beside that you are very careless about yourself and I want to be there to take care of you , to love you always.
I hope You are alright with this decision?
You can tell me if you don't...

Sana slapped his biceps out of reflex.

Sana- Kya matlab if you don't want ha..
Mai karna chahti hu apse shaadi Or jaldi hi kyunki Even I cannot stay away more.

Their family heard that because it was quite loud and they laughed..

While Sana bite her tongue and hide herself in his embrace.

Sidharth took the ring to make her wear but her ring finger already had that ring which was given earlier by him.

He was about to take that out but she took her hand back.

___________________________________________