CHAPTER -23

🙈🙈 One more chapter -

Sana tried to hold her hand but her reflex made her hold tightened around his hand.She was not ready to leave his hand even for a second.Sidharth blinked and they moved towards her room. Once Sahana slept he slowly removed his palm from her hold and moved towards the hall with Sana after closing the door.

She looked at him with moist eyes.

Sidharth knew he can't console her here so he pulled her with him towards his car.

They both settled on back seat and Sidharth pulled her on his lap.
She hugged him and start shredding tears on his chest.

Sidharth- Baby plz don't cry jaan.
She will be alright tomorrow.
Thori sehmi hui hai but she will be fine trust me.

Sana- Sidharth kya hua hai bataiye mujhe plz.

He told her whatever happened and saw her crying more now.

Sidharth- Tch... Kya ho gaya hai baccha.
You need to stay strong for her, tumhe usko samhaalna hai aur tum hi ro rahi ho.

She nodded her head in yes and wiped her tears.

Sana- aap sahi hai, mai aise nahi ro sakhti. Apko pata hai Sidharth di kitna badal gayi hai. Unhone to pyaar kiya tha but uski sajaah kyu mil rahi hai unko?
Wo khush hone se darti hai, muskurane se darti hai or apne aap ko express karne se bhi darti hai.
Mai sacchi chahungi ki unko koi mil jaye jo sidha unke dil ko chu le. Unhe khush rahne ka hakk hai jaise wo pehle thi.
Wo jo bhi chahe unko mil jaye bas ab.

She looked at him and found him staring at her with a smile.

Sana- kya hua Jaana kuch galat bol diya?

Sidharth - nahi mera baccha.mai bas dekh raha tha mere chota se baby ka dil kitna khubsurat hai. I am proud of you.

She finally gave him her bunny smile .

Sidharth- abhi uncle aunty ko kuch batane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Let Her decide if she want to tell or not. And don't worry, I will handle that jerk in my way.
And Sahana ko 2-3 din ghar pe rahne bolna on leave. She needs a good rest.

She nodded with a blissful smile.
How her Sidharth make her relax, how he care for everybody. Her thoughts broke with his voice-

Sidharth- Jaan kissie chahiye.
He said like a baby.

She pulled his cheeks and gave a tight kiss on his cheek.

Sidharth glared at her.
Sidharth- Gandi wali chahiye tumhare language mei bole to.

She chuckled and place her lips on his for him to take the lead.
He did by pulling her holding the back of her neck.
Her hands rubbed on his biceps to calm him as he was literally chewing her lips off.

Soon they both kissed hungrily.
When she ran out of breath Sidharth took the flesh from her throat and gave a sharp bite making her hiss in pain.
He rolled his tongue on that spot to sooth her.
He went down towards the upper swell of her chest and gave wet kisses all over the place.
She was taking deep breath and this was making Sidharth more turned on.
His hand went on her back and he took a hold of the strings of her suit at back.
He pulled it harshly and and pulled her sleeves little down from shoulder kissing her collar bones to slowly moving towards her shoulder.
She kept the hand on his shirt and slowly her palm moved in to feel his bare chest.
Oh he is too hot to handle and she so soft to touch like a cotton ball.
He bite her shoulder making her winch and scratch his chest with her nails.

Her phone rang breaking their moment and she saw Sahana was calling her.
She received it while Sidharth dipped his head towards her neck peppering it with soft kisses.
She tried to stop him while receiving the call but he didn't listened.

Sahana woke up from her slumber to find the entire place empty.

Their were few workers but none were present there.
She called Sana immediately as she was afraid.

Sana received and heard her muffled cry.
She told her that she is coming in 5 minutes and cut the call.

Sana- Sidhaaaarth...

Sidharth - hm.

He was still kissing her neck, sucking it.

She slightly pushed him which made him angry.
He looked at her , oh sorry glared at her.

She gently cupped his face and stroked his cheek with her thumb.
She pecked his lips 2-3 times to melt his anger as she know that he hate it when someone disturb when they share those moments.

Sidharth- You pushed me?

Sana- Nahi jaana. I can never do that but abhi di ka call tha and she was crying.
Aap samaj rahe ho na?

Sidharth- hm. She need you ,go.

Sana- wo mm.. Wo
She looked at her lap blushing profusely .

Sidharth understood and he placed her on seat with her back facing him.
He tied those strings peppering kisses on her back making her arc her back more.
She was breathing heavily and shivering with his deeds but she can never stop him. She is his in every possible way.
He gave a last kiss on back of her neck and turn her towards him.

Sidharth - You are mine.

She smiled and nodded placing a kiss on his forehead while he did the same.
Bidding bye she went inside while Sidharth drived towards his place.

Once Sana entered she was shocked.....

___________________________________________