CHAPTER -22

Randheer Shekhawat : Sahana's ex- husband. He is fiance of Divya Mehta(Arun Mehta's daughter who is the owner of Mehta grps) .
He is with her for her money because she is single daughter having 40percent shares of her father's company.

He works in that office.

Randheer saw Sahana in the party and wicked smile came on his lips.
He followed her silently and once he saw not many people are there he called her.

Randheer- Sahana darling..

Sahana trembled with all her past haunting her but she knows she have to stand strong.

She turned and looked at him with blank expression.

Randheer- kya baat hai pehchana nahi. R e apne pyaar ko bhul gayi.

He laughed mocking her.

Sahana didn't utter a single word.
He stood in front of her and his hand reached towards her arm to hold it when she backed off few feet maintaining the distance.

Randheer- uff tumhare nakhre abhi bhi waise hai. But yaad hai kaise tum mere pyaar mei pagal apne aap ko mere hawaale chor diya tha and how I made you....

Sahana slapped him hard before he could make her remember all that dreadful past.

Sahana- kya lagta hai tumhe ha tum kuch bhi kahoge and I will listen to your rubbish.
No Mr. Randheer not this time. Wo Sahana pagal, immature thi. This Sahana knows how to give it back. So f*ck off .

Randheer- you bi*ch.how dare you?..janti ho mai kon hu. Abhi tumhari aukaat dikhata hu. Tum kuch bhi nahi ho mere samne samjhi. I will not leave you.

Sahana - And exactly who are you?
Dusro k tukro pe palne waala kutta who have nothing of his own.
Janti hu tum kya ho. Mehta's k ghar ka hone wala damaad right but let me tell you tum ban nahi paoge because you don't deserve her.
Or ha ye jo khokli dhamki hai na mujhe mat dena.
Mai tumse aukaat mei hi nahi, har darze mei upar hu.
Now before I kick you out Move away.

With that she was about to go when she felt a sharp pain on her back head.
Yes he had pulled her holding her hairs.
He grabbed her jaw harshly .

Sahana- leave me you bas***d.

She was crying because of the unbearable pain when he pressed her front on a hard rough surface.

He was about to kiss her forcefully when a hard punch land on his face from right.

With the force he stumbled back and his hold loosened around Sahana. She ran towards the person and stood behind him.

Sidharth- How dare you?
He roared raging in anger.

Sidharth- how dare you force yourself on a girl u piece of sh*t.

He kicked him hard 4-5 times and started punching  him till blood started oozing out of his nose and mouth.
He was severely bruished but Sidharth didn't stopped beating him.
Sahana was crying silently.

Soon people gathered around and Divya came running to stop Sidharth.

He stop beating him but his eyes turned red in anger.

Divya: Have you gone mad  ? Why were you beating him like an animal?

She shout at him.
Mr. Mehta came in front and asked Sidharth the reason for his behaviour.

He told them whatever he saw and Sahana told the rest of the story.

She even told how much of a cheat he is.

Divya didn't believe her but then Sahana told her that she have all the proof with her at home.
She can go with her to check it.

Divya felt betrayed while Randheer was lying there like a dead log but nobody felt pity on him.

Mr. Mehta apologize to Sahana since it happened in his party and told a waiter to drop Randheer in some hospital.
And he asked his PA to send his termination letter as well.

Soon all the people moved away . Sidharth slowly went towards Sahana.

Rishabh tried to hold her but she flinch afraid.

His eyes moistened but Sidharth signed him to go away as she might get afraid.

Slowly Sidharth tried to hold her when she rest her head on his chest exhausted and her arms tightened around him to seek the support. She tried to hide herself more in him.

He didn't know what to do as he had never been in this type of situation so he lightly patted her head.

Sahana- I want to go home.
It came out as whisper.

Sidharth- come I will drop you.

She nodded coming out of his chest and held his hand lightly .
Sidharth held her hand back in assurance and moved towards his car.

He drived and once they reached he came out and opened the passenger door for her.

Throughout the journey she had not spoken a single word and tears were unstoppable .

She looked at him when he opened the door .

Sidharth slowly moved his hand forward for her to hold it and she did.

Once she came out he walked towards the gate and clicked the bell.

Sana opened the door in one click  because on the way he already texted her about them reaching there. As she saw her sister in messed up condition her eyes welled up.

Sidharth looked at her with worries as she was about to cry. He wanted to hold her in his arms but they first need to put Sahana in her place.

Sana hugged her sister and she started crying loudly.
She got worried and looked towards Sidharth who blinked his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------