CHAPTER-15

Nisha: wo sabko pata hai Sana.

Sana: kya?

Nisha: that you are madly in love with your foods and ye to sab jante hai.
Food and you are best couple.

Sana breath in relief.
Oh this girl will surely give her a heart attack with her Overdramatic self.
Slapping her head she moved towards her ward.

One person was standing there  far from then at a corner.

  Shehnaaz 's word hit him hard. How couldn't he see that till now. He loves Nisha and that's why her Ignorance bother him that much.

He never loved Sana, it was infatuation and for that he avoided Nisha, his Nishu.

Kartik went numb with the realisation.
Yes they were good till internship and on the last day he told her about his love  for shehnaaz.
Is this the reason of the rudeness towards me.
Did she loved me back then, was that all love when she even at midnight came to his house to help him with assignment,
When she kicked that boy from final year when he pushed him, when fought with that girl for saving the last burger from canteen as he didn't took tiffin that day.

She had always been there for him, from saving him from getting suspend for a fight to hiding his mischief from everyone.

Oh god what I did damnit.
How can I do that, I just took her for granted for all these years.

A lone tear trickled down his eyes with all those realisation.

No, I can't let her go away now, not atleast now after knowing that she feels same for me the way I do.
I will get you back Nishu no matter whatever it takes.

With new found courage he moved towards her cabin.

He was about to open the door when he heard her laughing madly and there was a another male voice. He know its Vikram.

Nisha: Stop it Vikram You can't do that.
(While laughing)

Vikram: I can do anything sweetheart, you can't stop me now.

Nisha: Vik plz don't do it, what will happen if anyone see us like this?

Vikram: I don't care, you started and now face the consequences.

Again he heard her laughing, screaming his name and breathing heavily.

He went numb with the thoughts, did they just have... No shit plz stop thinking like that. Kartik scold his mind but whom was he kidding when somewhere in his subconscious mind those voice echoed.

(Often we assumed things and make own story in mind and later we try to see that only even if the truth is in front of us.
That's what happened with kartik.
His subconscious mind had the Story of them being together and he easily linked a simple matter with his assumptions)

He can't take all this. With that he went from there without informing anyone.

INSIDE CABIN: ( before kartik came)

Nisha and Vikram was discussing about one patient .
After their discussion Vikram and she was cracking jokes when suddenly Nisha took some water on her hand and threw on him.

Vikram in return took the glass and did the same on her.

Then Nisha emptied whole glass on his head while he was standing like a wet crow.

She was laughing at his conditions with all hairs wet and messed, his shirt got wet from top.

Nisha: Tu bhiga hua bandar lag raha hai.

Vikram: accha mai bandar Tu rukh beta gayi tu ab.

With that he started tickling and running behind her with the remaining glass of water and
From there kartik listened everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

While returning back home kartik was driving with his eyes blurr with water.
He knows may be what he is thinking is wrong. She won't do anything like that but it's also true that she don't open up with people easily.
She is only comfortable like that with Sana.
But Vikram made his place just in few months .

He had always talked about Sana in front of her, how terrible she must have felt.
She avoided looking into my eyes everytime so that She can control herself from crying.

How could I not see all of that.
When did I became so blind to notice my Nishu.

After what I did it's possible that she moved on.
But she loved him back then and he is sure she love him now as well.

But She looks happy with Vikram.

Kya wo sach mei move on karli?
Did she gave up on me?

All the thoughts made his eyes misty and he didn't noticed that he was driving on wrong side when suddenly he felt a sharp hit and blackness spread in front of his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------