CHAPTER -2

Next day after completing all the hospital work and checking all her patient she looked at the clock.
It was showing 9pm which means she have to go by her car as her dad will scold her otherwise.

On the other side Sidharth's car was passing by the same bus stand and automatically his  eyes roam there to see if he could see that girl there. But unfortunately there were few people standing there only.
Somewhere he was having a hope that may be he could see her one more time.
But he shrugged those irrational thoughts away and went to his home.

NEXT FEW DAYS NOTHING HAPPENED. THEY WERE DOING THERE WORKS RESPECTIVELY.

One day at evening Rishabh was constantly nagging Sidharth that he wants to have something spicy and he will go with Sidharth only. Though being fitness freak he was constantly denying but whom was he kidding. It's Rishabh who will behave as 5 year old until he gets what he want. So finally he agreed after lots of nagging.

On other side Sana was all set to have those street foods.
She went there with Sahana as the both the sister decided to have some we time.

They were having their chats when they saw 2boys were constantly Passing vulgar comments on girls.

Most of the people were silent which has been New rule of the society to just look at the things as an entertainment source and not raise their voice against wrong.

But shehnaaz being the rebellious one couldn't stand anything wrong.

She have learnt from her father to always stand against wrong.

She walked and stood in front of them. Those boys looked at her like they are looking at a piece of meat

BOY1- Bhai kya maal hai dekh samne se chalke aayi.

BOY2- Ha yaar aj to maza hai apne ko. Chal dono baat lenge apas mei.

SHEHNAAZKya kaha? Ek minute..

Saying so she slapped one of them and again asked -

Chal ab bata kya bola

BOY2- Saali teri himmat kaise huyi haat uthane ki. 2 take ki aurat.
Aaj tujhe chorunga nahi.

He was coming towards her but another slap landed on his cheek so tightly that it will leave marks for sure.

He looked up to see Shehnaaz fuming red in anger.

Shehnaaz: How dare u( she screamed like a wounded lioness) Who the hell gave u the right to harass women. Saale ghar pe ma, behen nahi hoti tum logo ki jo raste pe chalti har larki ko dekhke tharak nikalta hai.
Do do chappal e marengi na sab milke teri aukaat thikane laga degi wo sab.
Kuch keh nahi rahe ka yeh matlab nahi ki kuch kar nahi sakhte.
Agar tum dono dubara dikhe mujhe kahi bhi I swear mar dalungi or sochungi bhi nahi dubara.
She was fuming red.
Sahana came and gave her water bottle after the boys ran away saving their life after apologising.
All the scenes were seen by pair of eyes whose eyes were stucked on her throughout.
He inwardly felt proud as a person to see such strong girl.
He was really impressed with her way of standing for unknown when all other people were just standing their as if watching a show.

He got to know her name when Sahana called her Shehnaaz.
Shehnaaz... Taking the name his lips unknowingly curled upward.

When they were returning back to their house, a constant smile was their on his face which made Rishabh curious .
He nudged him and asked

Rishabh-   Yeh jo tum muskura rahe ho kya baat hai jo chupa rahe ho?

Sidharth- bakwas band kar kuch bhi nahi.
He tried to bring back the poker face but somehow its was not happening today.
The smile was betraying him to leave his lips.
They reached their house and went inside where they were greeted by their mom who was angry since both didn't pick their phn when she was constantly trying to reach them up.

Neelam ji: Kaha se aa rahe ho ha. Tum logo ko pata bhi hai mujhe kitni chinta ho rahi thi .

Rishabh:  Are ma gussa mat karo. Actually hum thora ghum rahe the lekin apko pata hai Aj kya mast scene dekha hamne.
And he started telling her everything they saw and how she fought.

By the end their mom was smiling proudly.

Accha hua aise hi sabak milni chahiye. Sach mei larki bahadur to bahut hai.

Sidharth was smiling like a fool listening his mother praising that girl whom no one knows among them.

With all those banter their day end on good note.

___________________________________________