CHAPTER-27

love wala last update is here...

He took her hand in his and slide a beautiful ring in her ring finger.

She was shocked..

Sana- Jaana yeh..

Sidharth placed a soft kiss on her each finger and then on her knuckle.

Sidharth- few days back I went to a mall for some work, outside that mall there is a jewellery shop.
I wanted to mark you as mine for forever and there I saw this ring and instantly liked it.
Jabtak engagement nahi ho jaate tab tak you will wear it.
I love to see you in ornaments of my naam Jaan.

Her eyes brimmed with tears of happiness.
How come she become so lucky. This man is everything a girl dreams of. He just make her feel like a Queen.
His Queen for sure.
She nodded her head like a baby and placed her lips on his urgently for him to love those lips like he always do.

He smiled between the kiss because he knows what it means. Whenever she gets overwhelmed Her words don't come out. She express it in different ways.
He lead the kiss and made her lie on the bed.
Hovering over her , he deepened the kiss holding her waist tightly by his left hand and his right hand was holding the back of her neck pulling her more in his mouth.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him more to feel his warmth.
He was hiding her from every freaking angle and it's almost impossible to find 2 bodies there. They were tangled with each other like piece of puzzle.

Slowly Sidharth's hand move up and he threw her duppata at some corner. His head rest on her chest for few seconds.
He started peppering wet kisses on her neck, collar bone, shoulder and every part of her skin which came in front of his eyes.
She was taking deep breath and soft moan escaped when he sucked her throat.

He took her flesh from neck biting it to mark her his.
He loves to see those lovebite marks on her. Sana pushed him on the bed and sat on him with her legs on either side.
He was surprised with her act. His baby is behaving bold, he thought.
Soon her hand reached on his chest and she opened his 3 buttons from top.
He was looking so handsome in that white shirt and denim jeans.
He looks best in every colour.
He was silently watching her but didn't stop her even once.
Once she opened those buttons she placed her palm on his heart which made it beat unusually faster.
He took deep breath when her lips land on his chest.
She was peppering kisses on his naked chest as if she was kissing his beautiful heart.
She slowly came up and kissed his neck.
He hold her by her waist with his fingers digging in her waist which will leave marks for sure but who cares.
She bite him the same way he did which made him winch and chuckle.

His baby trying to copy him was so cute.
She kissed his jaw and chin and again kept her lips on his.

He hugged her tight and rolled over on bed.
Now she was again beneath him.
They both kissed other like there's no tomorrow.
After a long time they broke the kiss and looked deeply. Both were breathing heavily with their chest touching each other, their hands interwined and lips just few centimeter away.
They can feel each other's warm breath.

He looked at her with those eyes filled with immense love, happiness and every emotion while she did the same reciprocating his love.

She knows he wanted to feel her more.
For some reason they are behaving like some restless soul. So she did what she could to make him feel her more.
She turned in his embrace on her stomach with her back facing him. Slowly she took his hand and and guided it towards the zip of her suit.

He wanted to remove that piece from her body but stopped and kept looking at her back.
When she didn't felt any movement she turn slightly and pulled him close by his hands. He came and his naked chest rubbed on her back.

Sana blushed immensely but she know even she needed him close.

Sana- Jaana I am yours na.

He nodded his head Vigorously and placed a soft kiss on her back of the neck.
Soon he pulled the zipper down placing thousands of kisses on her entire back.

He pulled the string which made her suit drop from her shoulder.
He bite on her shoulder with his hands pulling the dress more down.

He turned her towards him. She had turned pink and he loved that.

He kissed her forehead lovingly and she smiled and opened her eyes.
He was asking for permission with his eyes and she blinked assuring him.

Her kameez touched the floor and his breath hitched with the beautiful sight in front of him.

Oh she is a goddess damn. He cannot control anymore he thought and he unhooked her inners freeing her beautiful assets for him to devour.

She took deep breath moaning his name.
It's first time someone is seeing her raw, half naked and she felt shy. He is not anyone, he is her everything. Her love is loving her made her feel blessed.

Her fingers opened rest of his shirt buttons when he kept her hand on it to do the same.
He took of his shirt and her throat dried with his hotness.
Damn he is her, this Greek god is the love of her life.

She was looking at him without blinking her eyes which made him chukled.

Sidharth- You like it baby?

He didn't expect her to answer but Sana being unpredictable did something else.

__________________________________________

------------------------------