CHAPTER-52

He moved near her ear and took a bite of her earlobe..

Sidharth- I LOVE YOU Jaan ❤❤

He pulled her saree slowly leaving her only in those loosely hanging blouse and skirt.

Sidharth- Baby, look at me .
There is nothing I haven't seen.

Sana- Sidharth plz..

Taking her in his embrace, he removed her blouse leaving her only in skirt.

His naked, hot chest came in contact with her naked self as she hugged him tightly feeling shy.

He stiffened feeling those buds rubbing his chest.
She is innocently sensuous.

With his one hand wrapped around her waist, his other hand reached her skirt pulling it up till her thighs.

Placing his hand for the support he picked her up and she immediately snaked her legs around his waist.
While her hand tightened around his neck.

The moment her core came in contact with his hardness she moaned loudly.

Sana- Siddhhhaaarrth......

Her moans are always his undoing.

He hugged her like that and took her towards the bed.

He sat on the bed with her on his lap and start kissing her naked shoulder, collar bone, neck drenching it wet.

She was moaning softly with his teasing near his ear.

He took her lips in his mouth sucking them deeply. Soon his tongue entered her mouth tasting her sweet mouth while Sana did the same trying to taste his mouth because she loved that feeling.

Sidharth let her do whatever she wants for few minutes and then slam her back on the bed and start kissing her wildly.

He kissed every inch of her face while she let him do everything with a content smile.
She feels blessed when her Sidharth love her..

He moved towards her chest slowly.

He placed his lips on the bosoms and kissed them..

After some time, she found no movement and move her eyes down.

There Sidharth was sleeping on her
Chest holding her waist with his lips parted and hairs falling on his forehead looking hell adorable.

She chuckled at her baby love looking hell cute.

She raised herself and pecked his forehead murmuring a love you.

Soon they both drifted to sleep..

---_________________

It was around 7 pm when his sleep broke.
He looked around and then up to see her sleeping with a open pouted lips snoring softly.

He grinned at moved up.
He rubbed his nose on her cheeks making her stirr in sleep.

He didn't intended to wake her up but couldn't control seeing her beautiful face glowing.

He kept planting numerous pecks on her lips..
She woke up due to the disturbance and rubbed her eyes with a scrunched nose.

He pecked her nose smiling.

She opened her eyes and found him flashing his beautiful smile.

She wanted to be angry for breaking her sleep but how can she if he have that beautiful smile adorned.

She pulled him in her neck making him loose all his weight on her.

Sana- apne meri neend bhaga di.

Sidharth smiled at the babyish complain.

Sidharth - we need to be quick Jaan.
Hume mall jana hai.

She nodded and both freshened up.

Getting ready they went out.
Sidharth have already booked a car for them for a week.

Reaching the mall Sidharth asked to choose for him everything.

She did happily. She gave him few shirts to try but in return he bought everything that she placed hands on.

Huffing she glared at him.

Sana- ye aapne kya kiya andar?

Sidharth- Kya baby? He asked with most innocent face.

Sana- sidharth... She glared at him.

Sidharth- I don't want anybody to touch what you have placed hands on. It's only my right.

Sana looked at him baffled.
Is he mad or what..

Sana- Aap pagal hai?

Sidharth - sirf Tumhare liye.

Sana- Sidharth... Dekhiye Mai janti hu ki aap bahut rich ho , but iska matlab ye nahi ki hum paise waste kare..
Apko jo chahiye wo lena tha na.
Apne itne paise waste kiye hai Sidharth.

Or mai ye hone nahi dungi.
Aap abhi chalo or wapas karo.

Sidharth looked at her with a smile.

He have met many people around him who would have bought the entire mall may be if he would have taken them and here this girl is scolding him for wasting even though she is equally rich but she live a simple life like any other middle class girl.
This is what he looks for in people around. Being rich doesn't mean that you stop valuing money ,because it's also your hard earned.

Sana- are aap kaha kho jaate ho.?

Sidharth- tum mei.

Sana blushed and looked down.
But then remembered she have to get those things back.

She tried to pull him when he pulled her back.

Sidharth- Baby we don't need to return it.
I promise I won't do like this from now but yeh shirts Rishabh ko bhi fit ho jayenge.
He would be jumping around in happiness to get these shirts. And rest I will donate among needy people along with other necessities. So let's go.

She nodded and went to different section but make sure that she don't touch anything unnecessary.

Sidharth chuckled.

Sidharth - you can touch them. I won't do that as I promised.

Sana - Haas, apko pata hai kitna tough hai bina touch kiye samaan ko dekhna.

Soon they bought all the things while Sidharth asked her to take some extra long T as well.

She was confused because she have bought all her things.

But nonetheless did as he asked.

On their way She asked him about the same.

Sidharth- Baby I told because I don't want you in anything other than that.
You got it or I need to explain.

She flushed at his shameless words and slapped his arm.

They did their dinner out and Sana was adamant to not go back without Ice cream.

Huffing he ordered 1 ice cream as he won't have but she showed the waiter 2 fingers flashing her bunny smile to Sidharth.

Sidharth nodded his head in disbelief but agreed as always.

On their bed -

Sana- Sidharth..

Sidharth- ha baby.

Sana- mujhe kal subhah jaldi jana hai or aate wakt late hoga.

Sidharth- I will drop and pick you.

Sana- Hm ..

She hugged him and slept.

_________________________________________