CHAPTER-66

He looked at her and found her frowning.

Sudha ji- Sana wo ring nikaal beta, that finger is for engagement ring..

Sana- Nahi mumma, ye Sidharth ne hi mujhe pehnaya hai and this was his first gift and I will never remove it.

Sidharth smiled and took her hand in his.
Kissing her fingers he removed the ring and made her wear that at her right hand ring finger.

Then he put the engagement ring on her left hands ring finger kissing her knuckles.

Everybody clapped while she kept looking at him.

Sidharth- Your both finger have rings of my Name now.

She nodded chirply.

Soon she made him wear the ring and kissed his finger and knuckle the same way.
Sidharth hugged her from side kissing her forehead and everybody clapped for the beautiful couple along with their hooting.

After their ring exchange they gave a beautiful dance performance all lost in each other while their family admired their purest bond

( Sorry but I really cannot write song and steps in details)

After their performance everybody went to have dinner while Sidharth saw his baby Visibly tired handling the dress. The dress was heavy and he knew it. He was skeptical before buying it but he knew that she would want her engagement to be like the way he arranged things. It should be grand because he will show the World that whom Shehnaaz belongs to for forever.

He made her sit on a chair and went to take food.
He came back with a plate in his hand and sat beside her.

Making a morsel he took it in front of her mouth while she ate lazily.

Sidharth- Thak gaya mera baccha?

Sana nodded in yes keeping her head on his shoulder.

Sana- It's so beautiful Sidharth abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha. Aap mere hai Sidharth and I love you the most.

Sidharth smiled and pecked her nose.

Sidharth - I know Jaan sab kuch kitna khubsurat hai.It just feel like a dream.

She looked at him with a frown.

Sidharth- Kya hua baby?

Sana- Aapne nahi bola.

Sidharth - What?

Sana- Jo maine bola.

Sidharth made the most innocent face and looked at her?

Sidharth- Kya baby?

Sana glared and was about to move when he pulled her towards him.

Kissing her cheeks he said

Sidharth- I love you too Jaan.

She blushed and snuggle in his neck forgetting that they both are sitting almost in between all the people around.

Sana lazily showed him her wrist where there was a little mark.
Sidharth look at it holding her hand as if its the most important thing in the world.

Sidharth - ye kaise hua baby?

She pouted more.

Sana- Dress pehente wakt hua hoga sayad.

Taking her wrist close, he peppered several pecks over there making her giggle like a baby.

Sidharth- Dhyaan kyu nahi rakhti tum apna hmm?

He frowned glaring but still rubbing the spot lightly.

Sana- Aap ho na  Jaana dhyaan rakhne k liye.

She said as if it's most obvious things making him kiss her forehead with acceptance.

There family was being amused with their behaviour.

Sahana cleared her throat to gain their attention.

Sana looked at her with a smile.

Sahana- Kya hua Sana, itna kya hua hai..
Tujhe ab kyu itni khushi ho rahi hai?

Sana looked at him confused..

Sahana- Tu to sab kuch tyaag karne chali thi na mere liye.
Ab itna pyaar kyu? Waise bhi agar mujhe sach na pata chalta to aaj to wo tera jija hota..

They both hissed at her words. Sidharth looked at Sana and found her eyes moist.

Hiding her face in his chest he spoke in a Stern tone.

Sidharth - Sahana I respect you a lot, but don't talk about past now because we know that was a mistake we did but I won't tolerate even a drop of tears in her eyes ever and definitely not today at all.

Sahana smiled at their protective nature and at the Sidharth standing in front of her.

She hugged Sana saying a sorry while Sana nodded in no

Sahana - I am really happy choti. Tujhe Sidharth se jyada pyaar koi nahi kar sakhta kabhi bhi. He is the best man anyone can ever dream off.

Sana blushed and nodded in yes.

Yes that's the biggest truth. Sidharth is someday for whom she can fight with every single person on the Earth to keep him just for herself.
His care, his Protectiveness, his love, his concern every single thing about him make her feel the owner of the World.

Soon everybody start moving out after meeting them while They all have decided to stay at Raichand Mansion because it was too late and Sidharth won't let them go.

They all start moving towards their respective room but halt when they saw Sidharth picking Shehnaaz in his arms.

Rishabh was shocked with his brother's behaviour.
When did his workaholic brother learnt so much PDA. Well apparently they are not doing it like PDA but they can't keep their hands away from each other.

Sana looked at him with a blush.

Sana- Sidharth, kya kar rahe hai aap?
Sab dekh rahe hai..

Sidharth gave a look at saw actually everybody is looking at them..

Sidharth- She is hell tired and the dress is heavy. there are so many stairs and she might trip while going up with those heels and dress.
So ya...
He spoke everything making her flushed.

Rishabh would have faint by now.

Rishabh- Bhai mujhe bhi utha le plz even I am tired.

Sidharth glared at him.

Sidharth- Then you can sleep on the couch here.

He spoke sweetly making others chuckle while Rishabh sulked.

Sidharth- Wo actually I was... Uhmn..

How the hell was he suppose to say this infront of their parents..

His mother gave a smirk while he kept looking innocently pleading her to understand.

Neelam ji- Ja Baccha Sana ko kamre mei le ja, wo sone lagi hai.

He gave a bright smile and went up .

Their parents were genuinely happy and they believe their children won't cross limits ever so they agreed.

Soon they all slept being hell exhausted.

(Don't expect room ka romance kyunki bhai bandi tired hai kitni baar bola)
___________________________________________