CHAPTER-10

Soon the set up was done in her room with HD arrangements. And a variety of foods, all her favourite, with a box of chocolate and big bucket of Ice cream in a tray was placed in front of her and everybody left the room.
She locked the door properly and rechecked it then sat on the bed and looked at the screen.
The show started with rest of the models flaunting their dresses perfectly and everything was going good.

After everyone the showstopper have to come on the stage and everybody present was curious to know about the model as getting selected in SR groups that too as showstopper means having all the qualities of perfect model.

But their eyes widen in surprise when they saw the man himself walking on the ramp. The way his muscle flexed, his sharp jaw, glowing face, 3button down shirt everything looked perfect.
Girls were drooling whereas boys looked at him as inspiration.
He gave a slight smile with his hand inside his pocket and standing there facing the cameras perfectly took the show to next level.

Shehnaaz was watching the show but she gave her full attention when she saw the most handsome man on the stage. Her heart thumping rapidly, his walk, his looks everything soothing her heart.
She kept looking at the screen without blinking.

Atlast designer was called and as soon she saw the face her eyes widen in shock.
Her sister working for her love and she didn't told her. Why did she hide such a big news?
Her mind was filled with question and she decided that after going back she will surely talk with her sister.

She felt proud watching her sister and her man getting all the applause they deserve. But apart from all this she frowned when she saw Sahana holding Sidharth's arm. She didn't like that.

Though they were posing for the picture but still she is possessive for her man and she can't see anybody touching him like that.
Another thought was do Sidharth know about Sahana being her sister ,but then why didn't he ever talked about that.
If he don't know then she will tell him because she don't want him to know anything about her or related to her  from somewhere else.

She shrugged her stupid thoughts away because she was getting jealous of her own sister.

She switched off the screen after having that full bucket of ice cream and food and waited for him.
Even after an hour he didn't show her up. Where was he. She kept looking at the door and then on the clock. She didn't know when she slept waiting for him.

He came late around 5pm .
He went in and saw his little bub sleeping with pouty lips.
He wanted to chew them off for being so full.
Desires to have those softy plump lips were roaming all over his mind but he didn't wanted to break her sleep.
So he just sat beside her and admire  her features. He will never get bored of it.
He can watch her like this forever.
Unable to control he just placed his lips on her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and gave a last peck on her lips.

He went and freshened up and lied beside her taking her in his arms.
She in sleep Hugged him with her hand on his chest and head place in crook of his neck and slightly her nose rubbed on his chest.
He chuckled at her antics and slept hugging her as close as possible.

At around 7pm his phone rang breaking his peaceful sleep.
He took it and it was Rishabh calling.

Sidharth: Ha bol kya hua.

Rishabh: kaha hai tu saale ghar pe sab tera wait kar rahe hai or Tu gayab hi ho gaya show k baad.

Sidharth: wo.. Main wo.. Ha kam se kahi bahar hu. Aa raha hu thori der mei.

Rishabh: Aisa konsa kaam be. Mujhe kyu nahi pata kuch.

Sidharth: Rishabh ji aap panchayati karna band karne ka kya lenge laath ya mukka. He spoke sarcastically.