CHAPTER-8

Sahana break the ice clearing her throat.
He came out of his thoughts and introduced himself-

Hi myself Rishabh Bedi. Executive director of SR groups.
They shaked hands professionally but Rishabh heart beat at unusual speed.

Just the Sidharth came and after formal introduction he started talking about all the requirements and every minute details. Sahana listened carefully but in between she also noticed that how perfect the man sitting in front of her is as businessman. The way he speak, the way he explains everything is just perfect.

May be that's why he gets best businessman award every year.

Soon they signed the deal and contract.

Rishabh insist to accompany her till the exit and she politely nodded in acceptance.
After she went Sidharth's phone rang and smile came on his lips knowing who it will be.

Hello Sidharth meeting kaisi rahi? She asked impatiently.

It went well mera baccha or waise bhi it was just about the design and nothing else .
She smiled and asked if he had had his lunch or not. This is what he loves most . The way she take care of him, about everything.
Nope he was wrong he loves everything about her. He can't point at any 1 thing like that because she is the best.

Mujhe milna hai apse. Aap ko aaye huye 3din ho gaye. She complained about him to him with a sad pout.

Accha to jaldi niche aao. I am waiting outside the hospital.

Kya aap yaha kaise. I mean 1minute you were talking while driving. Matlab seriously ap aisa kaise kar sakte apko pata hai na...

Jaan It is on Bluetooth baby.
Accha come fast fir jitna daatna daat lena. Sidharth know that once she will see him her anger will no longer be there.
She came towards him running and made a angry pout glaring him showing him her anger. Sidharth smiled at her cuteness and hold his ear cutely.

I am sorry baby. (He said like a baby trying to copy her pout)
How can she stay angry at him if he acts this cute.
He is looking like an innocent baby.
She removed his hand from his ear and kept it on her waist hugging him tightly.
Aage se aisa mat karna plz mujhe  apki fikar hoti hai. Apna khayal rakhna hai apko mere liye.
She said and her eyes turned moist.

Sidharth kissed her forehead and eyes and kept his forehead on hers.
I promise jaan aage se kabhi nahi karunga but stop crying. You know na I can't see tears in your eyes.
He wiped her eyes and then cheeks and place a wet kiss on her cheek making her scrunch her nose at that.
Apne gili pappi kyu di? She frowned.

Tum meri ho aur mai kuch bhi kar sakhta hu tumhare saath mera baccha. He told as it's most common thing.
She nodded and smiled because she knows it's the truth. She is his in everyway possible.

After that they spent some time together and went back home.

It's been 3months and now they both knows everything about each other.
They have literally known each other like none ever did.
He found not only his love but also best friend with whom he can share everything without being judged .
World knows him as The Sidharth Raichand  but with her he is only her Sidharth.
Today is the grand fashion show of his company.
But he is raging like a bull because at last moment their male show stopper didn't arrived and everybody knows that it's impossible to arrange any model in this short period.
From morning he had fired more than 5 people and everybody is afraid to go near him. Even Rishabh is afraid today for the 1st time because he knows that Sidharth will never tolerate any recklessness behaviour in his work.

He entered his cabin with the decision of cancelling the show.

Rishabh was dumbstruck with his decision. Everybody tried to change his decision but he was  not at all in a mood to listen.
Sahana went to his cabin and found him sitting with his eyes closed, jaw clenched, hand tightened in a fist.
She gulped her saliva and meekly called him.
He opened his eyes and it was blood shot red.

He took predatory steps towards her.

Because of you for the 1st time Sidharth Raichand will lose. You told that the model will be from your company and look where we are.
Why the hell you suggested if you can't even do one thing with responsibility.
He was continuously scolding her and his harsh words bought tears in her eyes.
He payed no attention to her tears but stopped when his phone rang.

Looking at his screen he told her to leave the cabin and she ran away from there.
Rishabh knew this is gonna happen so he was there only. He went behind her.

Sidharth closed his eyes and took deep breath. No matter what he will never shout at her for no reason.
He received the call.

Ha Shehnaaz bolo. He asked calmly but him calling her with name meant something is wrong.
Shehnaaz knew something is bothering him.
Kya hua hai jana?

Kuch nahi. He replied shortly.

Aap mujhe bata sakte hai Sidharth. Bataye na kya pareshaan kar rahi hai aapko?
She knows him in and out like that
Closing his eyes he told her everything.
She thought for sometime and then what she said made his eyes wide open with shock.
___________________________________________