CHAPTER-51

Once they settled on their seat, Sidharth again pulled her towards him..

He have booked 2 tickets in business class as they would have not got seat beside each other in other cases and Sidharth won't tolerate even an ounce of distance between them.

He took her in his embrace feeling her presence..

Shehnaaz nuzzled her nose in his neck to inhale his Cologne. Damn he smells hot.

Sidharth- Jaan...

Sana- Hmm.

Sidharth- where have you planned to stay?

Sana- they have provided all the details of the place the team will stay.
Wahi sabke saath room booked hoga na from the authority.

Sidharth's face fell. That means she will stay with the team . He will not get her for himself because obviously the team won't allow any outsider.

Sana looked at him from corner of her eyes and burst out laughing seeing him making a sad pout.

Sana- Jaana aap kitne cute ho sacchi.
Saying so she pulled his cheeks while his eyes widened.
Why does she always called him cute?.
Wasn't he hot? Ough his baby is crazy.

Sidharth bite her cheeks making her scrunch her eyes and rub the place.

Sana- I was suppose to stay with the team but abhi aap ho mere saath to I want to stay with you only.
Islie may be usi hotel Mai hum apna room book karlenge.

Sidharth- Apna room huh.. He smirked while she blushed hard and slapped his chest lightly

Holding her hand he placed a kiss on her palm.

Sidharth- ok baby Hum apne room mei rahenge.. Or bahut kuch karenge bhi.

He said mischieviously smirking at her.

Sana- aisa kuch nahi ho raha mere gande bacche.

Sidharth- I am not asking you Jaan.

She looked at him to find any mischief but he was serious.

Nodding her head she rest it back on his chest blushing hard while he kissed her hair.

Sidharth- YOU ARE MINE..

She kissed his chest in response marking his white sherwani with her lipstick.

They both were In those wedding clothes only.

The entire time in flight Shehnaaz slept because of the previous night while Sidharth kept looking at her to make him believe that she is actually back in his arms, in his life.
He kept playing with her hair, with her pallu for rest of the time.

Soon the flight land and they moved out.
Sidharth wanted to stay at some different place but not far from her team.
So he searched for it and found a perfect place to stay.

They reached the hotel and entered their room after doing the formalities..

Once they entered Sidharth pulled her and slammed her back on the door kissing her madly.

She was wriggling with his urgency but eventually gave in.
They both kept sucking, chewing, biting till they felt shorten of breath.

Shehnaaz was breathing high when Sidharth placed his face In her neck.
He pulled her holding her waist making her feet rest over his. Even an ounch of distance is intolerable.

Sidharth - I missed you Jaan or mai bahut darr gaya tha. I was scared of not seeing this face for rest of my life, I was scared to loose you for forever Jaan.

His eyes turn a bit moist with the thought of leaving without her. Those hours without her made him realise what she actually is for him.

Sana smiled and pulled him more.
She caressed his neck  and made him look at her with sudden possessiveness.
Her eyes were literally spitting fire.

Sana- Sidharth aap sirf mere hai... Meri jaan ja rahi thi apko kisi or k saath soch k bhi bhale hi wo di hi kyu na ho... Mai selfish nahi hu lekin aapko kisi k saath nahi share kar sakti mai kabhi bhi.. Aap mere the, mere hai or sirf or sirf mere hi rahenge..aapko apni baahon mei chupa k rakhungi abse mai humesha Or kisi ko nahi dekhne dungi mere Jaana ko. Mujhe nahi fark parta kisne dekha hume and all abse.
Mujhe saari duniya ko batana hai ki aap sirf mere Jaana hai. Mai kuch nahi hone dungi humare riste ko bebu I promise you. Bahut ro liya humne . I love you and we will make sure our love remains immune forever.

Sidharth nodded to her every word. He loved this feeling when his love claimed him to be her. She wants to hide him and he would happily reside in her arms safely. His baby is the only one in the whole World who can be dominative in front of him and for him.
She kept kissing his forehead while her arms tightened around him to hide him there as she promised.

He looked at her like a vulnerable baby and she understood what he want. Smiling she rest her forehead on his chin and nudged him to kiss her forehead like he always do and he did .

He picked her in his arm and gently landed on bed with him above her .

Pulling her pleates away he snuggle in her chest. His fingers reached for the hook to open it. He unhooked the first two hooks and his lips landed there Making her crazy with her Jaana's love.

Sana- Sidharth aap ye dress change kar lijiye. Aap uncomfortable honge na.

Sidharth -hmm but made no movement. He rather pushed his face more where it lied.

Sidharth- I don't have my clothes Jaan. We have to go to some mall to buy the essential for a week.

Sana- offo Sidharth aap bhul gaye wo bag.
It has everything you need for now.
Baki ka kharid lenge.

Sidharth was too lazy to change that.

Sighing Sana said -

Accha khare ho jayiye, I will help you out.

Sidharth opened his eyes with mischievous smile.

He immediately stood up like a kid grinning .

Sana shaked her head in disbelief.
Who will say that he is THE SIDHARTH RAICHAND..

Sana slowly start opening the buttons while he pulled her holding her waist and saw her unknowingly standing there with the hooks still kept opened.

She opened the button breathing heavily as he was playing with the strings of the blouse and tracing her spine..

He spread his hand for removing that coat.

Sana was about to move away when he slammed her body on the nearby wall with her back facing him.

His hand snaked around her waist and rest on her stomach while the other hand pulled the dori making her blouse hang loosely on her shoulder.

He stepped back a little and watched her divine self.
Damn, she is so beautiful in every way.

Sana clutched her eyes tight and hold her saree in a little fist when she felt his lips tracing her entire naked back.

He moved up back from her waist to her neck and blow air from his mouth.

His warm breath touched her cold skin making her shiver at her place.

------_____________________TBC____________

I hope aap sab ko yaad hai Shehnaaz doctor hai and Sidharth businessman 😌😌..