83-B

They sat in the car while Sidharth took her left hand Kissing it in between.

At lunch, they stopped in a dhaba.

He fed her parantha today leaving aside those healthy food.
Once done, he bought few chocolates and biscuits for her.
Chocolates are love and it easily make the mood good..

All thanks to dopamine..

They reached around night at a place.
Taking her in he washed their body to feel fresh and Made her wear a beautiful white long dress.

Sana was unusually quiet all the time.

He took her to a place and opened her blindfold.

She looked up and her heart felt so happy to see so many stars all around.

It has become so difficult to even find a single star on the sky nowadays but this place took her heart.

Sidharth saw the shine in her eyes and it somewhere gave him a bit relief

He hugged her from back lightly.

Sidharth- accha laga?

She nodded.

Sidharth- yaha kitne star hai can you count?

She nodded in no

Sidharth- Sabse brightest star konsa dik raha hai?

She simply raised her baby fingers at the brightest star

She simply raised her baby fingers at the brightest star. Only one star was shining brightly coincidentally.

Sidharth- You can count it?

Sana - one....she whispered.

Sidharth- exactly.. In the same way for me it doesn't matter how many girls are there around us in the world  . All it matters is the brightest one, the most beautiful one and the purest one and I have that star in my life.
I don't need to look around for beauty because my Most precious beauty resides in my heart with the name Shehnaaz.

Sayad maine tumhe bahut jyada chota feel kara diya but trust me I didn't do that intentionally.
Mai tumse dur islie nahi rahta tha ki you are ugly or fat and I don't even care about those things but the main thought was to not harm you or the little baby.
I was afraid to touch you because I loose my control around you and may be I would have simply done something wrong .
I didn't wanted my hormone to take a toll on my mind and heart and harm you baby.