CHAPTER-32

All of them reached Raichand mansion as they have decided that engagement will be done there.

Sidharth was pacing here and there eagerly waiting for them.

As soon as they arrived, he smiled brightly. Where is she? Jaan kitna wait karwaogi yaar.

They all welcomed their family .

Sidharth was about to go down when he saw a room's door opened ajar and he could clearly see that there she is doing some work.

He entered and lock the door slowly.
Moving towards her, he wrapped his arms around her from back and snuggle in her hair.

God!! How much he missed her scent, missed her entire self.

He placed sloppy kisses from her neck to her shoulder.

Sidharth- I missed you Jaan a lot.
Phone kyu nahi kiya, mujhe tarpa rahi thi na tum.
Mai badla lunga dekh lena hmm.
Saying so he bite her earlobe lightly and when she winced, he dropped wet kisses there.

Sana was feeling his warmth making her heart alive. She was so lost in his embrace.
He bite her neck harshly leaving mark which brought her to reality.

What the hell was she doing?
She turned and looked at him. He was smiling blissfully and checking her out from head to toe.

Sidharth- you are so beautiful mera baccha. Hamesha pyara lagta hai mera chota baby.

He cooed her adorably kissing her cheek.
Her eyes filled with tears with his words.

She looked at him and kissed his forehead.

Joining their forehead she looked at him from close, may be for last time.

Sana- I am sorry.

Saying so she ran from there.

Sidharth was confused, what happened to her. Is she not alright?
But then thought that may be she said sorry for not calling him.

Smiling at her antics he move out.

His mother called her on the small stage.
He walked and stood there waiting for his princess.

Soon Sahana joined him on the stage.

Rishabh saw that and his eyes turned red. He went towards the drink section.

Sidharth looked weirdly at her.
Why is she standing near me.
Shehnaaz ki jagah ye kyu hai.

He looked around and found her standing at a corner.

He smiled and show with sign language to come near him.
She looked at him with eyes filled with tears and nodded in no
He was about to move towards her to bring her at her place when his mom stopped him.

Neelam ji- Kaha ja raha hai?

Sidharth- mom wo..

Neelam ji- Aaj kuch nahi Sidharth. Chup chaap khara reh.

He looked at her again.

Neelam ji asked one girl from their relative to bring the rings.

Sidharth was confused, why is she not coming near him. She should stand beside him na..

Neelam ji- hello everyone. Well we are doing the engagement ceremony with less people as the decision was taken in hurry but thanks to everyone present here. You all came in such short notice thank you.
So yes let me introduce you all with my soon to be daughter in law - Sahana Singh Rathore, my son Sidharth's would be wife.

Sidharth snapped his head towards his mom.
What the hell. His eyes went wide. What is she speaking.

Why is his mom introducing that girl?
He looked towards Sana and found her eyes closed and her dress clutched in a tight fist.

His phone pinged and he looked at it.

Sana- plz Sidharth kuch bhi aisa waisa mat karna.
Ye engagement ho jaane dijiye then I will meet you and tell you everything.

Sidharth- what the f**k is wrong with you and everyone. I am not taking part in this bullshit. Chup chaap yaha aao ya phir I will bring you in my arms.

Sana- Apko meri kasam Sidharth aap kuch nahi karenge.

Sidharth looked at her with his eyes filled with rage.

Soon the rings exchanged but Sidharth was shaking from inside.

The entire evening he didn't utter a single word. He didn't even looked at Shehnaaz making her feel worst.

She know he might burst out if he opens him mouth. He wanted to cry , it was clear from his red shot eyes.

Soon everyone started to leave after Dinner.

Sidharth didn't have even a single bite and Shehnaaz was already not having food properly from the time she got that news of engagement.

Sana entered the room given to her and found him standing like a wounded lion there.

___________________________________________