CHAPTER- 64

Next 2 days passed in a blink.

Today Shehnaaz took a leave because from morning she wasn't feeling well.
She was feeling cold and sneezed thrice in 10 minutes.

Her parents are not leaving her side and Sahana is taking care of her but her weakness was increasing  with each passing second.

Her phone rang twice which was with Sahana as she wanted her to be on complete rest and thus Sahana picked it up.

Sidharth- Uth gaya mera baby? Good Afternoon my beautiful Love.

He asked in a baby voice making Sahana chuckle.

Sahana- Good Afternoon Sidharth.

He spit the juice out listening to her voice. He just baby talked 😐😐.
Clearing his throat he asked again.

Sidharth- uhm.. Ha Good Afternoon  Sahana. Uhm wo Shehnaaz kaha hai?

Sahana- Choti rest pe hai because usko fever ho gaya and..... Hello?

And the call went dead.
Sahana kept looking at the phone thinking may be my mistake it happened and waited for him to call again but none came.
Sighing she went to check Sana.

Sahana- Sidharth ka call aya tha and bahut ajeeb hai wo. Ek line tak thik se nahi boli or cut ho gaya or wapas call bhi nahi kiya.

Listening to it Shehnaaz blinked twice knowing what must have happened but thought to confirm..

Sana- Di apne mere fever ka bola?

Sahana nodded making her close her eyes.

Mar gayi Shehnaaz baby Tu aaj.. Ab koi nahi bacha sakhta tujhe
Shehnaaz mumbled inaudible to others.

Next the bell rang making her hide under the blanket.
After few minutes the door of her room opened and they saw a sweating Sidharth standing there looking at them.

Sidharth- Naaz kaha hai? Thik hai na wo? Kya hua kal tak to thik thi..

Manish ji told him what happened from morning.

He went and sat on the bed beside the blanket.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz come out of the blanket.

The blanket moved a bit but the head was invisible still .
He slowly pulled the blanket a bit revealing her cute face with already formed pout and puppy eyes.

Sidharth cupped her face and worried lines were clearly visible on his face.

Sidharth- kya ho gaya hai Naaz? Kal raat tak to thik thi baccha.

Sana moved her eyelashes down and clicked her pink tongue out a little and Sidharth knew that she did something she shouldn't because this thing she do only then.

Sidharth - tell me bubba what you did .

Sana meekly mumbled something which made him bring his ear near her mouth to hear it.

Sana- Ice cream..

He looked at her with Widened eyes.

Sidharth: kitni?

She showed him her 3 fingers making his Widened eyes turn into a glare.

Sidharth- Aunty plz iske liye koi soup ya kuch or bhej dengi ?

She nodded and went out .

Sana looked at him but he didn't making her whine like a kid.

As the soup came, he started feeding her after blowing air on it to make it a bit cool as is he is feeding a baby.