CHAPTER -1

It is around the end of July and rain has already started pouring down on Earth.
One can enjoy the rain sitting inside the house looking around and enjoying it with hot cup of tea, and cool breeze but for those who goes on work or out of their house it is hell annoying because
1) You have to carry umbrella, raincoat and what not,
2) Roads full of water clog and mud are not at all romantic but they  makes it hell difficult to walk .
Constant honking of vehicle makes the mood more pissed than it's already is.

On a traffic signal a one such car was waiting for the signal to turn green.

SidharthWhat the hell is wrong with the signal man.. why is it taking so much time.

Frustrated with the  the thought of him getting  late for the meeting he was continuosly rubbing his face and neck.
Sighing he look out of his window when a mesmerising beauty caught his eyes.
Though her back was facing him but still it's beautiful in his eyes.
The girl was standing on a bus stand with her arms open enjoying the drizzling rain.. Her hairs were damped and her dress was little wet sticking on her body like her second skin..

For him the girl in white salwar was not less than angel.
Even without seeing her face he felt that she looked beautiful..
His thoughts broke  with the sound of engine starting. He kept looking at her till she went out of his sight.
He knows that he will never see her next time because he has not even seen her face to remember but the thoughts were constantly buzzing his heart and mind.

With mind filled with those thoughts he reached his office.
The meeting was taking more time than expected and he was getting irritated not because of meeting  but with his mind which is constantly reminding of the scene he saw on that stand.

Meeting came to end with him signing the deal. After doing the rest of the procedure he decided to go back home a bit early to spend time with his family.

ON OTHER SIDE:

Nisha: Sana chal na yaar kab tak wait karna hai bus ka.
SHEHNAAZNisha enjoy kar meri jaan, kya pata kal ho na ho..baarish (She said dramatically earning a slap on her head.)

Nisha: film e dekhna band karde kyuki ye jo baahe khol k bhig rahi hai na usse pyaar waar nahi hota sardi jarur hoti hai. Do -chaar chike maregi Or aunty tera ghar se nikalna band karwa dena hai sochle.

ShehnaazR e sara mood kharap kar diya. Chal Tu ghar challe faltu baat e mat kar chal jaldi. Bus aagyi aap chalne ka kasht karengi ( she said sarcastically on which nisha nodded her head because she knows making sana understand is like breaking a wall with head..... Impossible right same here)
Shehnaaz: Nishu soch mei bhigu koi dur se mujhe dekhe, usko mujhse pyaar ho jaye, barish mei wo dhire se chalke aaye meri taraf Or.. ( she started dreamily which broke by Nisha's next sentence)

Nisha: Ha or aake bole madam apki naak beh rahi hai ye lo hanky. ( Nisha said being practical)

Shehnaaz: Yaar tere se baat hi nahi karna tu mere dream kisi band bajati hai humesha.

Rest of their journey went bickering about different things.

___________________________________________