Chapter 02

Third person pov......

"Unnie!!, wake up!! you might be late for class!!" Ryujin's sister Yuna shouted.

Another day when she will be able to study and practice hard.

"I'm awake Yuna, so you can stop shouting and get out of my room" she said and Yuna just rolled her eyes and left.

She looked at the clock, 5:20 AM. it's too early for her but she needs to get up so that her sister won't shout at her again.

She took a shower and put on her school uniform.

She went downstairs and went straight to the dining room table. She caught Yuna chewing pancakes.

"Why do I always wake you up every time you go to school? Can't you wake up alone?" her sister's complain.

"Thank you anyway" that's all Ryujin said because she didn't want to prolong the conversation.

They ate quietly, and when they were done Ryujin washed the plates. She doesn't even want to wash her sister because this is the one who cooks for the two of them.

"Unnie I'm leaving!!, be careful OK?" Yuna shouted and got on the bus.

"Of course, you also be careful" she replied.

When Yuna left, Ryujin took her bag and closed the door.

The school she attends is close so she just walks it, while Yuna's is far away.

She was already in front of the gate and entered immediately.

She walked among the students who were still in a commotion because there was no class yet. Until she reached her room.

She silently entered and sat in her chair.

"Ryujin!!" Ryujin was surprised to the person who call her name.

"She again....." She whispered and took a deep breath.

It approached her and sat down next to her.

"I have news" Yeji said obviously happy with what she had to say.

Ryujin was not interested so she averted her eyes. but she still wants to know.

"What's that?" She asked.

"There will be a transfer tomorrow, and I heard that she is beautiful" she replied.

"And why do I need to know that?" Ryujin sighed.

"That's why I told you, because she will sit next to you tomorrow. And I think you will be good to her" she replied and smirked.

"Are you crazy unnie?" her office.

Yeji slapped her on the shoulder, "I'm not crazy, I think you need someone who can make you happy. So maybe that transfer" she teased again.

"Can you just shut up and leave" Ryujin shooed Yeji away.

"Aishhhhm..... why are you mad at me?" Yeji said and pout.

"I-I'm sorry unnie.... I'm just not in the mood right now"

"OK" the cat eyed just rested deeply and went back to her seat.

The class has started and everything is fine.

During class, Ryujin looked out the window of the room, and she saw a Woman pass by. She had a red hoodie and red hair covering her face.

Ryujin's eyes were fixed on the Woman until it passed their room and disappeared.

A few hours later the class was over. Ryujin immediately stood up from her chair and carried her belongings.

Now she will practice soccer on the field. She knows it's tiring but this is the only way for her to reach her dream of becoming an 'INTERNATIONAL SOCCER PLAYER'

While walking to the field, she saw the Woman in a red hoodie again. It’s going to the field at a fast pace.

She immediately followed it and she was surprised when it suddenly disappeared from the road.

"Shit!!, where's that?" she mumbled.

She roamed her eyes just to find the Woman, but no matter what she did she couldn't see it.

"I'm just wasting my time, I'm going to the field" she said and went straight to the field .

Before their practice started, she put on a jersey and hid her belongings in the locker.

"1!, 2!, 3!..... then back to the first!!"

It's really hard to practice soccer, but for Ryujin, this is the only way for her to reach her dream.

Many women cheered especially Ryujin, but the soccer player ignored them.

After a few hours and minutes of practice, they took a water break first.

Ryujin sat up and leaned back, "Tiring....." She whispered and drank some water.

Then drink. She wiped her sweat and returned to the field.

"Last one!!!......and Done!!!" their trainer shouted that Ryujin could shoot the ball .

"Good job Ryujin..... You're doing well" their trainer praised her and patted her shoulder.

The practice is over and it's time to go home.

As she always does, she first goes to her friend's cafe. Resting and drinking coffee to relax her senses.

She enters the shop and goes straight to the counter where you can see Yeji and Lia flirting.

"Too early morning for flirtation" the two surprise and suddenly separated.

Ryujin woke up looking at Yeji who was ashamed of what her friend saw.

"O-one cappuccino?" Yeji stammered.

"Like always unnie" Ryujin replied .

Ryujin paid and sat in the vacant seat.

While waiting for her order, the bell of the glass door of the cafe rang. Meaning another costumer enters.

Ryujin looked at the person who entered and her eyes widened.