Chapter 06

Ryujin pov.....

She looked at me!!!!

SHE LOOKED AT ME!!!!

It also took a few minutes for her to look at me and I didn't really know what to do then so I looked at her as well.

She returned her gaze to her food and ate.

I really want to see her face. If I approach and talk to her, can she?

But it might not work.

Ryujin think about it!!!!

Suddenly the door bells rang and I saw the Woman come out. Shit!!,  she left right away.

I hurried to finish what I was drinking and immediately left the cafe to follow her.

"Ryujin!!!, you need to paid!" Yeji unnie shouted but I said later.

I didn't paid what I bought just to meet this woman.

As I walked quietly I noticed that she was wearing earphones, right thing she could not notice or hear that someone was following her.

She just kept walking until she entered a village. They look rich.

She took off her hoodie so I could see her long, red and soft hair.

I can't wait to meet her. I thought for a few more minutes until I decided to approach her.

But when I was close to her, she stopped at a large house and entered its gate.

It's annoying, I didn't even approach her.

But I  didn't waste my time because I found out where she lived.

I smiled and walked out of the village. I went back to the cafe and I caught Yeji unnie clearing the table.

"Where are you from?, why did you suddenly leave?!" She asked.

"I just followed someone" I replied while holding my nape.

"Who?" She asked again.

"Its secret unnie" I said and handed over the payment I forgot to give earlier.

I said goodbye to her and walked home. This day is tiring, but if I saw that woman's face. I'm sure I'm stronger than superman.

While walking, my cellphone beeped. I took it out of my pocket and looked for a message.

'Unnie, when you come home there is food on the table, eat that, okay?. Love yah! '

From Yuna:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third person pov....

The blond woman smiled at her sister's message. She always leaves a message to Ryujin because Yuna knows that her sister is tired from practice.

At this time, Yuna is just at home but she doesn't come out of her room. She is always in the room playing or studying, but talking to her sister, she doesn't have time.

She went home and immediately got dressed.

She went to the dining area and she saw the plate with food.

"Yuna is so sweet sometimes" she whispered and smiled.

She sat down and started eating the food prepared by her sister.

When she finished eating she drank water and washed the dishes that she used.

And because she was tired, she went to her room and closed the door.

She lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

As she always did, she thought again of the woman with the red hoodie. The more she wondered why that person didn't want to show her face.

She thought that maybe she was just hiding something or that her face was defective. But no matter what, she will still do everything just to get to know this woman .

In the middle of her thoughts, she fell asleep.

"Who is the woman you are looking for?" Lia asked Ryujin again.

"Unnie just shut up please...."

"How can I keep quiet if you don't answer all my questions?" She said and crossed her arms.

"Just shut up. I might not be able to find her yet"

"Aishhhh......" Lia mumbled and roll her eyes

Lia kept waiting for Ryujin to finish what she was doing.

Right now, Ryujin is looking for the Woman on student list.

But the problem is, she doesn't know its name so she has a hard time seeing it.

"Are you kidding me?, who are you really looking for?!" Lia asked aloud.

"Unnie, more minutes please....." Ryujin begged.

Lia is bored because Ryujin has been using her laptop for a long time. Ryujin actually went to Yeji's cafe just to borrow a laptop from her unnie. She was really desperate to meet the Woman in the red hoodie.

"Arghhhh.... why can't I see her on the list?" Ryujin shouted and jumped like a child kidnapped by candy.

"List?, what do you mean?" Lia asked again.

"I hacked the list of students of our school. But even a woman with red hair isn't there" she replied and cried fakely.

The Korean Canadian giggled at her friend's reaction.

"You admit it Ryujin?, do you like someone?" She asked and smirked.

Ryujin swallowed and blinked a few more times with nervousness.

"N-no!, I don't like someone!" She replied and looked back at the laptop.

Lia was still not convinced so she asked it again.

"Why do you seem interested in someone?"

"Unnie, I don't like someone anymore" Ryujin insisted in her answer.

Lia just pretended that she believed her friend's answer, but the truth is she knew that Ryujin liked someone.