Chapter 15

Ryujin pov......

"But Chaer, maybe it's better if you train yourself not to wear it anymore. There's no one fighting you here, right Ryujin?" Yeji unnie nudged me and smiled.

Oh god..... they're exposing me.

"What do you mean Yeji unnie?" Chaeryeong asked which made me suddenly nervous.

"I mean, from now on we will always have Ryujin with us wherever we go. She's strong, so she can protect you" I looked at Yeji unnie and I mouthed 'What are you doing?' but she just giggled with the rest of our friends.

"Ahhh that's right. That's good!" said Chaeryeong and smiled.

"What are we waiting for? Come on, let's eat!" Yeonjun oppa shout.

"Let's go!" others shouted and we left the room together and started walking towards the cafeteria.

"Wow..... who is the woman with red hair? She's beautiful"

"I just saw her here. What's her name?"

"She has many friends, maybe she's famous"

Every student we pass whispers when they see Chaeryeong. Another, they praise it for its inherent beauty. It's true, she's so beautiful .

Chaeryeong and I were in the front, while the rest of our friends were behind us. Living in their own world.

While walking I noticed Chaeryeong bent over. Maybe she's not comfortable that people are talking about her.

So I moved a little to talk to her.

"Chaery, why are you bowing?" I whispered to her.

"I'm not comfortable talking about me. I'd rather just hide my face" she replied.

I felt sad because she had no confidence in herself.

"Chaer, I know you're afraid of what others will say, but you're beautiful, I promise. No one is fighting you here OK?" I explained to her.

She stopped suddenly, which is why we all stopped. "Chaer..... why? what's the problem?" Lia unnie asked and approached Chaeryeong.

"She's over thinking again" I replied.

Later we heard her crying.

"Lia unnie, I want to hide. Maybe someone will come to me to hit me again" she said which gradually broke my heart.

"No one is fighting you here Chaer, Nothing OK?" even Lia unnie cried too.

I approached Chaeryeong and hugged her.

"Chaer.... I'm here. I promise no one can approach you, no one will fight you. I'm here to protect you "I said while stroking her hair. And I felt her hug me too.

She apart and wiped away her tears.

"Thank you Ryujin, even though we just met, we seem to be close because of your kindness" she said and smiled.

I chuckled and ruffle her hair. "Anything for my friend"

"YAHH!!! DON'T MESS UP MY HAIR!!" She complained and stared at me .

We continued walking until we reached the cafeteria.

"Stay here Chaer. I'll take your food" I said and made her sit down.

I was with Yeji unnie, Soobin oppa, and Taehyun. We will both feed our loved ones.

"I just saw Ryujin hug the Woman" I frowned at what Soobin oppa said.

"What do you mean, Soobin oppa?" I asked while were buying food.

"It's not your habit to hug people. But you hugged Chaeryeong. That's the first time i saw you hugging someone. How do you feel huh?" he replied and smirked.

"Oppa.... She is crying, of course I'm there to comfort her" I appealed.

"You mean, you just really want to hug her" he teased and laughed.

"Whatever you say oppa" I whispered and turned my back on them to go to our place .

"Why did you take so long to buy?" astonishment of Lia unnie.

"Soobin oppa, thought of nonsense again" I replied and handed Chaeryeong the food I bought for her.

"Thanks for the food Ryujin~" ahe said and smiled.

Yeji unnie, Soobin oppa and Taehyun also arrived shortly after.

We ate quietly until a man approached Chaeryeong.

"Hi miss" its greeting.

Chaeryeong looked at him with astonishment.

"What do you need?" Chaeryeong asked him.

"I'm Hejin, nice to meet you beautiful lady" he replied and smiled annoyingly.

Silence enveloped our seat when this man arrived.

Who is he to approach the thing that is mine .

"What do you need?" Chaeryeong asked him again.

"I would ask you if you want to hang out with me"

Chaeryeong looked at us with astonishment.

"I'm sorry, I can't be given that time. I still have a lot to do .

"Even just one day" he insisted.

They are just the same as Junho.

"I'm really sorry. I don't have time for such things" Chaeryeong added and went back to eating.

"OK. Maybe next time it's okay"

Why is this man so naughty?

We fell silent and the attention went to Chaeryeong and the man.

Chaeryeong stopped eating and looked at Hejin.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to be with you" Hejin startled at what Chaeryeong said which also surprised us.

"W-why??. Don't worry I'm kind, trust me" Hejin appealed.

"I don't care, I don't need a man in my life" Chaeryeong added .

Hejin laughed softly at the answer he received from Chaeryeong.

"OK. Ok. Chaeryeong. I won't force you anymore" Hejin said and faked a smile.

I know he was just hoping.

But Chaeryeong reject him.

HAHA another poor guy