Chapter 08

Ryujin pov ......

"Please unieeee....." I forced Lia unnie to help me later so I could approach the woman in the red hoodie.

"What will I get if I help you?" She asked.

I looked at Yeji unnie who had been listening to our conversation.

"I'll give you a ticket to the cinema" she would have agreed....

"Sure!!" Lia unnie shouted and smiled.

My problem is finally over as well.

"Thank you unnie, I promise I'll take care of your ticket tomorrow" I said and giggled.

"No problem Ryujin"

After we plan what to do later, I go straight to class.

I sat down and I was surprised to see the woman I dreamed of sitting next to me with only bun hair.

Her hoodie was down and her hair was tied in a bun. She look so cute.....

I still keep looking at her even when our teacher is in class.

Her milky and skinny neck, Its delicious to bite.

"Do you need anything?" I returned to reality when she noticed me staring at her.

"I-Im sorry" I apologized and removed my gaze from her.

I was nervous every time she looked at me.

She's driving me crazy....

Even though our teacher was in class, I still couldn't help but turn around and look at the woman next to me.

As I was writing I noticed that my ballpen was out of ink. Shit!! why now!!

I roam my bag to find a ballpen, but no one. What is this going on??!

"Is there a problem?" I stopped trading when I heard her voice. Did she asked me?

I turned to her and smiled awkwardly.

"I'm just looking for a ballpen, because the one I'm using has lost the ink" I replied, almost dropping my eyes on the floor.

"I have an extra ballpen here, borrow it first" she said and handed me her extra ballpen.

Trembling, I took it from her hands and smiled.

I went back to writing and different things came to my mind again .

"Are you ready Ryujin?" Lia unnie asked while her hands were crossed.

I'm nervous about what we'll do. I really thought about the plan, so I hope it works. I'm already holding a dress, it's included in the plan and you'll know that later.

"There she is!!" said Lia unnie and ran over to the counter.

She's already there, the woman I've wanted to meet for a long time is already there.

She ordered at the counter and was served by Yeji unnie who was also part of our plan.

I pretended I didn't notice her. She sat in the place where she always sat.

How does the person sitting in front of her feel?

I waited for Lia unnie to serve her.

Later, Lia unnie came out carrying the woman's order.

She told me to get ready and after a while she suddenly slipped and threw the coffee right on the woman's red hoodie. but the truth is that's really in my plan.

"Ouch!" the redhead shouted and stood up in her seat when she felt the heat of the coffee on her body.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" Lia unnie said and looked at me.

"It's hot!!" the Woman shouted and touched the hem of her dress, and in a few moments she took off her hoodie and exposed her white, smooth and sexy body and skin.

I was stunned by her and almost forgot what I was going to do.

"Ryu!!" I went back to reality when Lia unnie called my name.

"Do it now!" I immediately approached this woman and pretended to be worried, but the truth is I was really worried because the coffee was so hot.

"Do you need help?. This, I have extra clothes, borrow them first so you don't get hot" and for the first time, she removed her shades and face mask.

As she put on the dress I gave her, I couldn't take my eyes off her face.

She's so beautiful.....

"Thank yo-" she stopped when she noticed me staring at her.

She was supposed to wear her shades and face mask but I stopped her.

"Is your skin still warm?" I asked while looking at her.

She averted her eyes from me and did not know what to say.

"I'm going home" before she could avoid I immediately grabbed her arm so she stopped.

"Let go of me!" She shouted and removed my hand from her arm.

She left the cafe and ran away.

I smiled like crazy.

"Finally you've seen what you want to see too" Lia said unnie next to me.

"But you forgot something" I wondered and looked at her with astonishment.

"You didn't get her name" Oh God..., I forgot.

Staring at her face, I forgot to take her name.

After what happened, can she still talk to me?

"Looks like you have a chance to talk to her" Lia unnie handed me the red hoodie that owns by the girl.

She left the hoodie she took off. I approached the one in my face and smelled the part where the coffee had not been filled.

"Her scent....." I smelled the strawberry scent on her hoodie and bit my lower lip.

I can't wait for you to be mine .