Chapter 28

Third person pov......

"Are you attracted to her huh?" said Chaeyeon next to Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong looked at her sister again and she responded to her teasing.

"Unnie, what are you talking about? You can't help" she complained and pout.

"I can see that you already like her" Chaeryeong's cheek suddenly turned red and she swallowed what her sister said. But she needs to deny it because she knows nothing will happen to what she feels.

"No unnie, I don't like her. She's just my friend. The conversation is over"

"Hey Chaeryeong!!" they turned around and saw Ryujin standing in the doorway.

"O-Oh H-Hi Ryujin" Chaeryeong also greeted nervously.

Silence enveloped their place, until Chaeryeong's sister spoke.

"It's going to be noon, aren't you leaving yet?" Chaeyeon breaks into two girls who silently looking at each other.

"Y-Yeah, it's noon. It's time to leave" Ryujin said while scratching her nape.

"Chaer..... let's go?"

While Ryujin couldn't take her eyes off the woman in front of her now. It's sexy and her posture is really attracted.

'How can be so sexy and cute at the same time?' Ryujin though to herself.

"Unnie, we're leaving" Chaeryeong said goodbye to which Chaeyeon immediately responded.

They are now walking towards Ryujin's motorbike, the two are just quiet and equally nervous.

'How is this? how do I get started? '

'I'm really nervous, what should I do?'

Many questions are in the minds of the two girls who are not comfortable with how they feel about each other .

When they reached the motorbike, they faced each other. Wondering who will speak first.

"Where do you want to go-" they said at the same time.

The tension between the two id increased.

"Uhmmm.... let's go to the park?" Ryujin said and scratched her nape again.

"S-Sure" Chaeryeong replied and bowed, she bent down so Ryujin will not see the redness on her cheek.

"Before that, wear it first. To be safe" Ryujin put the helmet on Chaeryeong and they started to ride to the park.

•••••••••••••

"Wahhhhhh!!!!, it's nice here Ryujin!!!" Chaeryeong shouted as her eyes roamed every part of the amusement park where Ryujin took her.

While Ryujin was in the distance, she was watching the red hair girl who was happy to see it.

'She looks so happy, and I want to be the only one to make her happy' Ryujin though and just smiled like crazy.

But on a positive though, there is also a negative.

'But how can I do that if we don't feel the same way?'

Ryujin just took a deep breath and walked closer to Chaeryeong who was now watching the ride.

"Ryujin look!! that's nice, I want to ride there" Chaeryeong said and jumped while clinging to the blonde's arm.

"Won't you be dizzy when we ride there?" Ryujin asked, of course she wanted to know first if Chaeryeong's condition would be okay after the ride.

"No!!!" Chaeryeong answered immediately .

"Are you sure?" Ryujin asked again.

"Yeah, I'm not dizzy" and the red hair even do a promised sign.

Ryujin just smiled and held the red hair girl's hand. They walked to the ticketing booth where Chaeryeong wanted to ride.

They bought two tickets and lined up. While queuing, Ryujin noticed the men looking at Chaeryeong, from head to toe. Ryujin was immediately pisses off so she immediately pulled Chaeryeong closer to her.

She took it on her arms, which surprised Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin and saw her staring at the men. She got the reason why Ryujin pull her.

'Is she jealous?' Chaeryeong asked in her mind .

(Time skip)

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Chaeryeong shouted loudly As the ride she and Ryujin rode was moving fast. As her hands held Ryujin's hand tightly.

After the ride .....

"Oh my god Chaer .... I thought you wouldn't be dizzy?" Ryujin worries .

Ryujin had earlier patted Chaeryeong's back who had been vomiting in the trash.

There are people who look at them but there are others who don’t care.

In Chaeryeong's last blow, she vomited on her clothes.

"Oh my God Chaer ...." Ryujin reacted and just stared at the action of her crush.

"I'm sorry Ryujin" Chaeryeong apologized and wiped her mouth.

"Tsk. Tsk, you said you won't be dizzy" Ryujin said and took out her handkerchief.

She approached Chaeryeong and wiped her mouth.

"I'm sorry again, Ryujin. I thought I wouldn't feel dizzy"

Ryujin just smiled as she wiped her crush's mouth.

Chaeryeong noticed that so she stared at Ryujin in her eyes.

'Her eyes..... is so beautiful ...' they both say in their minds While both staring into each other's eyes.

"Mam, maybe it's better if you change your clothes first" They were surprised when an amusement park staff spoke.

Maybe they noticed that Chaeryeong's clothes were dirty.

"O-oh yeah, she's going to change her clothes" Ryujin said and looked away from her crush.

They looked for clothes that could be replaced with Chaeryeong's clothes that she vomited.

They passed a one stop shop inside the park. Many can be purchased here. Merchants, clothes, teddy bears and much more that you can give as a gift to the person you love.

"This Chaer... it's looks good to you" Ryujin said while looking at the dress she chose for her beloved.

"Can I see?" Chaeryeong took it from her and immediately entered the fitting room.

While Ryujin waits for the redhead to finish getting fit. She wandered around the shop first.

A stuffed toy fox and monkey caught her attention. The fox has blue color while the monkey is purple.

'Will she like it when I give it to her?' Ryujin asked himself.

She thought the stuff toy was cute and soft so her crush might like it. She thought of buying it the day she will admit how she feels to Chaeryeong .